Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Bilde%2018.jpg

Add another fan-made Guitar Hero-inspired creation to the pile! While the Commodore 64 version may have followed the path set by the Harmonix-developed music game more closely, D-Pad Hero drops guitar controllers altogether.

D-Pad Hero, a retro "demake," uses rather simple-looking pad controls — simply press a button and one of the directional pad's axes in time with the beat — one's that appear to ramp up in difficulty rather quickly. This is a fully functioning Nintendo Entertainment System game, one that you can download and play on the emulator of your preference.

As you can see in the demo video above, it's not unlike Beatmania or Dance Dance Revolution in its interface. But the stylings are totally NES. Go on, grab yourself a copy. It has "Sweet Child O' Mine"...

Source

Official Site

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ball2012003 said:
can you list all the songs

if you visited the website it tells you

Sweet Child o' Mine

Released August 20, 1988

Genre Hard rock

Length 5:55

Label Geffen

Writers Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Slash

Producer Mike Clink

"Sweet Child o' Mine" is the third single by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, and the third from their 1987 debut studio album, Appetite for Destruction. Released on August 20, 1988, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart and reached number six on the UK Singles Chart.

The Way You Make Me Feel

Released November 9, 1987

Genre Pop, R&B, Funk

Length 4:58

Label Epic Records

Writer Michael Jackson

Producers Michael Jackson and

Quincy Jones

"The Way You Make Me Feel" is a song written by American singer Michael Jackson and recorded for his seventh album Bad (1987). Produced by Jackson and Quincy Jones, it was released as the album's third single in 1987 and became another number-one hit from the album on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It was performed a few times on Jackson's tours and was most famously performed live at the 1988 Grammy Awards.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Released October 13, 2001

Genre House

Length 3:43

Label Virgin

Writers Thomas Bangalter

Guy-Manuel de Homem

Christo Edwin Birdsong

Producer Daft Punk

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" is a song by French duo Daft Punk. The single was first released on October 13, 2001. As part of the album Discovery, the song appears in the film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem. A live version of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" was released as a single from the album Alive 2007 on October 15, 2007.

The Swing of Things

Released October 6, 1986

Genre New Wave / Synthpop

Length 4:14

Label Warner Bros. Records

Producer Alan Tarney, Pål Waaktaar &

Magne 'Mags' Furuholmen

"The Swing of Things" is the second track on Scoundrel Days, the second full-length album by the rock band a-ha. It was released on 6 October 1986 through.

other songs used in the game are Chicane - Low Sun And Daft Punk - Aerodynamic

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for being a total noob
but can we play this using a NES emulator on the DS?

heres vid btw:

p.s. its a lot harder than it looks -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself