Hacking CycloWiz Update

student69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm I can not get past the switch test, something must have come loose inside. I guess I will have to wait until I have time to take a look at it. Fornow I am off to sleep.

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy hell, I can't believe it finally came out! And it works! I just updated mine and Super Swing Golf no longer stutters! I'll test some more stuff and report back.

I'm on a NTSC-U console:

Super Swing Golf works (no stuttering)
Spongebob works
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam works (no stuttering)

malachii69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished with mine, but I was also installing the switch before the update was posted. Worked like a champ first time on my release day console. I was a little iffy about my switch install but the upgrade flew through. I just tested elebits and wario is no more skipping/pausing. Yay. This is on "Magnavox" dvd-r burned @ 16x.

novica

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i put the upgrade disk and it ask`s me to eject the disc and switch on the upgrade switch...Where is that switch located??????

Phytagoras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i put the upgrade disk and it ask`s me to eject the disc and switch on the upgrade switch...Where is that switch located??????

Did you install the chip by yourself?

When you want to upgrade the chip you have to install a switch that let you do so
wink.gif

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States

Did you install the chip by yourself?

When you want to upgrade the chip you have to install a switch that let you do so
wink.gif

Or just put the wires on and twist/untwist them. Together = switch on Apart = switch off

Just don't leave them connected in there when you're finished.
wink.gif

novica

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep i installed it myself....thats mean i have to open the box again...i did not solder any wires..i guess ihave to solder the wires now...by the way witch points to use for the wires???

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country

novica

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(novica @ Mar 19 2007, 10:27 AM)
Yep i installed it myself....thats mean i have to open the box again...i did not solder any wires..i guess ihave to solder the wires now...by the way witch points to use for the wires???

seriously dude, its not that hard to find... it was only a quick google away...

http://www.teamcyclops.com/downloads.html
THANKS>>>>DuDE

student69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I fixed my switch, updated the chip, it finished successfully and I popped in one game and it worked. Popped in another and it stopped. Now no backups work. And I have tried turning it off and unplugging a few times. I am pretty sure all my soldier points are solid, but I will open my Wii back up and check. However when I do I will also be installing a different brand chip, but oh well they are cheap. Glad to hear everyone else is having better luck then me.

bjbm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Flashed mine today without a hitch. Was a pain to reopen it and solder those wires (which I should have done in the first place), but no probs. Ran a bunch of Wii and a couple of GC games without a prob either. SSG and Trauma Center stutters seem gone.

smea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Update installed fine on my v1 Cyclo on PAL/DMS console.

Had to solder the switch first, but hey. Fun, anyone?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi rez