Cyclowiz & Neogamma USB Mod

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by slain1, Jan 14, 2010.

Jan 14, 2010

Cyclowiz & Neogamma USB Mod by slain1 at 2:49 AM (716 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. slain1
    OP

Newcomer slain1 Newbie

United States
    I have a wii with cyclowiz installed that has firmware 3.6B and wii system firmware 3.2U. I have followed a step by step guide for softmodding that would allow me to play games straight from USB hardrive formatted with WBFS. Using USB loader programs such as WiiFlow, Neogamma R8 V7 and USB loader GX, coverfloader, I can't seem to get any to work with the USB option. I can see the games isos loaded on the drive as the covers for them show up in the various USB loader programs, however, when I click on play game, the programs return me to the Wii system menu rather than running the games. Only neogamma would say loading game and then give me an error No DVD. Is there anyone else that has experienced this before and if so has anyone been able to get the softmod to work with USB HDD with Cyclowiz?? I am running CIOS36 rev 14 IOS 249.

Thanks,

Steve.

2. Det1re

Member Det1re det1re.de

Germany
    Very likely a problem with your CycloWiz. Check if there is a update for it or ask the support team of TeamCyclops...