Hacking CycloDS + GBA Expansion Card?

RinkuRyuka12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tried that. And my Mother 3 rom won't even show up. I put my GBA folder in the root, with all of my games in it. And when I select the folder in my cyclo, nothing is in it.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RinkuRyuka12 said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEMON!!!! *hugs*

Now, do you know why my Mother 3 rom is not showing up? I had to us the english patch on it, since its a Japan only, but it works on my computer. I used this: http://mother3.fobby.net/

This is a fan translation I've been waiting for, for like, 3 years.

Did you know there was a search function?
Mother 3 + EZFlash 3 in 1

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is Mother 3 the only game that's not showing up? Because I just downloaded it, applied the English translation patch, and it does show up on my Cyclo.

When I start it, it shows a message saying, "The selected ROM is too large to fit in PSRAM. Would you like to write to NOR flash instead?"

Edit: So I select Yes, and wait 5 minutes then the game finally is flashed and I'm playing it now. o.0

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a GBA emulator to test the ROM out? Also, try playing another GBA game with the Cyclo/EZ Flash, then check to see if Mother shows up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Then I'm not supporting Coke right now, as Africa is supporting russia with troops :creep: