Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
What happened to the new Cyclo skin from the last beta??? With the robot?? They took it off and put it back to the regular green one! Why god, why!!!!!! I loved that skin
frown.gif

Pretty sure they put it up on the skins section on their forums.
The green default and orange default are both in a sticky.
1.4 Final is smoooth!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adamrgolf said:
QUOTE said:
* Added support for new 3in1 cards

What new 3in1 cards? Does anyone have a link to them or know what is different than the old 3in1 cards?

Thanks!
I forget the finer details, but the newer EZ 3in1s are different than the older ones. I don't remember exactly what was different, but it was something like different chips used to make it or something like that. I can't be bothered to look up what exactly was different, but you get the idea.
tongue.gif

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
solange82200 said:
What happened to the new Cyclo skin from the last beta??? With the robot?? They took it off and put it back to the regular green one! Why god, why!!!!!! I loved that skin
frown.gif
The majority of people in the beta thread seemed to hate it, me included. Cheesy mascot and it didn't match their site at all. So they just put it up for download instead. Gotta love the Cyclo team for really listening to its customers.
yaynds.gif

Don't know what to say about that EO2 issue, the 1.4 beta4 I tried worked great with it and seemed to solve the RTS issues I had in 1.31. Putting the final on it now.

adamrgolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpikeyNDS said:
adamrgolf said:
QUOTE said:
* Added support for new 3in1 cards

What new 3in1 cards? Does anyone have a link to them or know what is different than the old 3in1 cards?

Thanks!
I forget the finer details, but the newer EZ 3in1s are different than the older ones. I don't remember exactly what was different, but it was something like different chips used to make it or something like that. I can't be bothered to look up what exactly was different, but you get the idea.
tongue.gif

Thanks Spikey, it must have been nothing major or worth worrying over. Appreciate it.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's nice and all but I can't get any of the GBA games to save. I tried Lost Vikings, Alien Hominid, Payback, and some others. It creates some savefiles but that's it, seems like it doesn't download the SRAM data or something, ah well. I've got the old version 3in1, I don't feel like using the old Rudolph's tool because it needs patching and ExpLoader loads properly only like 10% of time and it doesn't seem to save a thing either, not even create the save files.

And on top of that the Cyclo forums are down
frown.gif

Any suggestions?

splattered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so outside of the standard features, remind me why this is so amazing? haha...

I thought for a minute that this let you boot and play GBA games directly from the MicroSD card in slot 1...without having anything in slot 2, but it doesnt.

Phooey.

karenramel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Please help.

I'm using the slot 1 cart (CyclosDS Evolution) with firmware "ver 1.4 STABLE" along with my 3in1 EZ card but finding the CycloDS settings 'Boot from slot 2' to give the "a compatible slot 2 device was not found" I have enabled the 'GBA Support BETA'

Being a newbie on this whole idea I was wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction.

In closing, I read somewhere I can MAKE the DS look at the slot 2 by the "GBA_ExpLoader", however I need to figure out what its giving me from the menus it then offers once ran. I'd like to keep this as simple as possible in any case. Anyone?

Thank you for any help/suggestions.

Cheers from Vancouver, BC Canada

Skyler

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I really want to see some pictures of this "Orange skin" just to see how bad it is...
24062008139vn3.jpg

It's not completely awful... it's just... meh, mediocre, nothing special. It could of been made by anyone with basic photoshop skillz.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skyler said:
QUOTE said:
I really want to see some pictures of this "Orange skin" just to see how bad it is...
24062008139vn3.jpg

It's not completely awful... it's just... meh, mediocre, nothing special. It could of been made by anyone with basic photoshop skillz.
I don't understand why people hate the Orange Skin so much, it looks good, not great, but I like it more than the green one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m