Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CycloDS Evolution Loader v1.21 released
Out now
cyclods.gif
Team Cyclops have released loader v1.21 for their CycloDS Evolution card. A few improvements to the OS have been made and NDS-GBA linking with the EZ 3in1 has been fixed. Change-log and local download right below... Thanks to Sinkhead for the heads up.[title:CycloDS Evolution v1.21]CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.21 has been released and is available for download from the support page. Changes for this release include:

* Miniaturized game icons are shown in list view
* Random skin selection
* Allow unlimited number of skins
* Fixed GBA linking with 3in1
* Compatibility fixes

As the users manual has yet to be updated, following is some more detailed information regarding the changes:

1. In order to enable random skin cycling, toggle the skins in the settings menu until "Random" is selected. With this selected, a different skin from your collection will be chosen and used each time you boot CycloDS Evolution.
2. In order to enjoy GBA game linking via the 3in1, you must disable rumble support through the settings menu. As rumble is disabled by default, if you wish to utilise rumble during gameplay then please ensure that you first enable this in the settings menu.
3. List view now displays scaled down game icons. The icons are scaled from 32x32 to 16x16 so obviously they dont look as good as the full sized icons, but its better than having nothing displayed at all

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or does it seem like cyclo is releasing updates really really fast.
Anyways, thx for the heads up, can't wait to see what r4 has in store though.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason this sent shivers up my spine. The speed at which they deliver updates, even when nothing is wrong, just to add some options, is wonderful. Thank goodness I have one back ordered on RealHotStuff, hopefully their next shipment gets out soon.

But, I'm just wondering why they shrunk the size of the game icons. I like them large, it looks better.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
For some reason this sent shivers up my spine. The speed at which they deliver updates, even when nothing is wrong, just to add some options, is wonderful. Thank goodness I have one back ordered on RealHotStuff, hopefully their next shipment gets out soon.

But, I'm just wondering why they shrunk the size of the game icons. I like them large, it looks better.
It's only if you change the game display mode to "list" - by default the icons are still their normal size.

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
Best card on the market right now and with all the bugs worked out from the first batch I cant see a better card comeing along for a while.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The list mode with icons was something I had always wanted. It's pretty handy!
What I'd really like isa grid though. Icons at full size with about 12 onscreen at once. That'd be the best.

The random skin feature is really cool! Tried it out, but I'm in love with this one.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am happier and happier with my CycloEvo purchase each and every day! Let's hope no one in the flashcart industry takes a page from DS-X's book.

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
i want to get a cyclo, but i have a feeling that an even better flashcart is just around the corner. It's happend before...I bought a supercard lite about 2 months before the R4 was first released. I was crushed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169