Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

CycloDS Evolution firmware v1.2 BETA 2

Out now

cyclods.gif
Team Cyclops recently released BETA 2 of their new v1.2 loader for the CycloDS Evolution. The firmware is still in beta so use it at your own risk. Changes in this version are listed below.[title:CycloDS Evolution firmware v1.2 beta 2]CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.2 BETA 2

====================================

CycloDS Evolution Official Website: http://www.cyclopsds.com

Team Cyclops Forums: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum

How to use

----------

The upgrade process is simple and painless. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Place the "update.evo" file in the root directory of your MicroSD.

2. Insert the MicroSD back into the CycloDS Evolution.

3. Insert the CycloDS Evolution into your Nintendo DS.

4. Power on the Nintendo DS and start CycloDS Evolution as you would normally.

5. The update will be launched automatically. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Once the update has completed the "update.evo" file will be removed from your
MicroSD, so you do not need to remove it manually.

CycloDS Evolution v1.2 BETA #2 (the second BETA) has been released and is available for download here. The main addition to this BETA is support for user created cheat codes, through our PC-side cheat code editing application. The firmware update, a BETA version of the cheat code editor and some interim documentation are included in the download. Once again, this is a BETA firmware release and as such may contain bugs. Only use this release if you understand and accept the risks involved in using BETA software.

We've added a special feature which we're sure many of you will enjoy - the ability for the cheat code editor to retrieve the most up-to-date codes from the internet and import them directly into your database. You may use this function periodically to ensure that your cheat database always contains the most recent codes.

Changes for this release include:

* Custom cheat code support added (PC-side cheat editor application included)

* PC-side cheat editor can automatically retrieve up-to-date codes from the internet

* Fixed some problems with the multiple skin system. In addition, skins can now be stored at either '\CycloDS\skin' or '\CycloDS\skins'

* Fixed several game compatibility issues

* Separated "Return to Game" and "Return to Main Menu" in the in-game menu to help avoid accidentally executing a soft reset

We will be posting an updated user manual when the final 1.2 firmware build is released. In the meantime, please refer to the included interim documentation for instructions on using custom cheat codes.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source (official forums)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ok custom cheat support from the internet, from their servers or from codejunkes/datel? i think it will be very soon that i buy a cyclo DS, still waiting for the pokemon battle revolution problem to be sorted out.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The DS Wii connectivity worked a week ago on my CycloDS, so I'd guess it still works.

Awesome support from the CycloDS team there. I was sceptical about it at first, but I must say, they seem to be a very good company.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
PC Program works great, downloads codes from codejunkies server and sorts them to regio/country.

(Pirtty Codejunkies japan did change some stuff (also vissible in the official codejunkies program, it doesn't show the names anymore for japanese games, only squares or black bars. (Need Japanes support for showing it i think)

Lets start those custom user CycloDs cheats pop up
biggrin.gif

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what i want is for a flashcart, i dont care which, to be able to dump game memory. or at least be useable with the Trainer toolkit attachment. or for one of these companies to make their own trainer toolkit type attachment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps