XP
Country
United States
Release Notes for CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.55 BETA 1

=========================================================

Change log

----------

v1.55 BETA 1:

* Game compatibility fixes (3538, 3607, 3960)

One of thoses is GTA right? So maybe fixes freezing issue?

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
callmebob said:
Really?

Source? See nothing on the official site.

Did you check the Evolution BETA Firmware forum? They don't post betas on the website. And I believe that the beta forum is only visible to registered forum users.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good point. Let me rephrase my last post.

If there were a new beta firmware, which I am neither confirming nor denying, it would be posted in the Evolution BETA Firmware forum, which is available to registered users of the Team Cyclops forums.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
As IchigoSJ said :

QUOTE said:
Please do not post news about any BETA builds which appear in this forum. Usually when a build is posted in this forum, the corresponding final build will appear a few days later pending the success of the BETA testing. The BETA builds we post here are intended to serve as temporary releases for the sole purpose of testing and not for general use. As a general rule, only post about firmware releases which are mentioned in the news forum or on the news section of the main CycloDS website.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
xist said:
As IchigoSJ said :

QUOTE said:
Please do not post news about any BETA builds which appear in this forum. Usually when a build is posted in this forum, the corresponding final build will appear a few days later pending the success of the BETA testing. The BETA builds we post here are intended to serve as temporary releases for the sole purpose of testing and not for general use. As a general rule, only post about firmware releases which are mentioned in the news forum or on the news section of the main CycloDS website.
This is not news, it's just a heads up. Nothing wrong with that.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course it's news! It's posting about a build after the board it appears on specifically asks for it not to be publicised!

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
No CycloDS beta firmware has ever been posted on the news page by any webmasters. This is a discussion forum, and it was posted by a member of the board. If TC really wants to keep their Beta firmwares super special secrets, they would not post it in a section of the website that even a member with no posts will be able to see. Every time a new beta firmware comes out someone has to come and piss about people sharing information with each other here. It's getting really annoying.

Anyway, still no new GUI eh, Team Cyclops?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point is though, after their forums went down for awhile and then came back, people were worried about all the silence from TC. Now they released this beta and everyone who was worried that TC had given up on FW updates can now rest easy.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good, maybe EDGE will follow them.
dry.gif

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Evolution on the CycloDS forum:

"Ah, thanks for pointing that out - fixed! Thanks for the welcome back Sorry things have been a bit slow recently, we've had a few behind the scenes issues getting in the way of firmware updates but they've been resolved and things will progress much more smoothly from now on. Keep an eye out for further BETA releases over the coming days! "

Sounds like new features coming soon ^^.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Wow. Hopefully they will releasing some new features and not just game fixes. It's been a while since they released the latest new feature (Battery Save mode I think it was). Anything new would be nice.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good to see Team Cyclops is still alive, but I've already moved onto the Acekard 2i.

I really want to see the CycloDSi though, I'd jump ship right away.

soldialga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ericthegreat said:
Release Notes for CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.55 BETA 1

=========================================================

Change log

----------

v1.55 BETA 1:

* Game compatibility fixes (3538, 3607, 3960)

One of thoses is GTA right? So maybe fixes freezing issue?

3960 ?
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...