Hacking CycloDS 1.55 Beta Released!

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Anyone test out the Made in Ore fix? Is it just the black screen fix or does it fix the save issue too?

The save is working well too
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sio said:
DeMoN said:
Anyone test out the Made in Ore fix? Is it just the black screen fix or does it fix the save issue too?

biggrin.gif

Yeah, but is it a 32MB save like it's supposed to be or just a 512KB save? Because if it's just a 512KB save, you'll run into problems creating your own mini-games.

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
sio said:
DeMoN said:

biggrin.gif

Yeah, but is it a 32MB save like it's supposed to be or just a 512KB save? Because if it's just a 512KB save, you'll run into problems creating your own mini-games.

32MB save. I've been editing the game pics on the PC too (Info here) my Bruce Lee kick boxing game is ace
yaynds.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Hopefully the new GUI comes out in a future 1.55 BETA update

I'm beginning to think that we will only see a new GUI when they finally make a CycloDSi. Once that happens, the old Cyclo will either be dumped off or they'll port the new GUI over to it. IF there be ever be a new GUI in the first place.

leiger

Trophies
XP
Country
ShiningYoshi1 said:
So one of those is actually GTA: CW?
smile.gif

The beta only fixes the European version so that it can save without requiring an AR code.

Basically the same thing they did for the (U) version a while ago.

Rayder said:
QUOTE(Link5084 @ May 24 2009, 08:52 PM) Hopefully the new GUI comes out in a future 1.55 BETA update

I'm beginning to think that we will only see a new GUI when they finally make a CycloDSi. Once that happens, the old Cyclo will either be dumped off or they'll port the new GUI over to it. IF there be ever be a new GUI in the first place.

I'm not sure Team Cyclops has actually promised a new GUI, I've since been told that it is only hopeful speculation. Unless you can provide a link?

I may be wrong. Either way a link to the official announcement would be great
smile.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leiger said:
ShiningYoshi1 said:
So one of those is actually GTA: CW?
smile.gif

The beta only fixes the European version so that it can save without requiring an AR code.

Basically the same thing they did for the (U) version a while ago.

Rayder said:
QUOTE(Link5084 @ May 24 2009, 08:52 PM) Hopefully the new GUI comes out in a future 1.55 BETA update

I'm not sure Team Cyclops has actually promised a new GUI, I've since been told that it is only hopeful speculation. Unless you can provide a link?

I may be wrong. Either way a link to the official announcement would be great
smile.gif

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7017

I don't know if you have to be registered there to see that or not.

leiger

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Rayder / Sstew, I actually found that just earlier today myself
smile.gif
Was exactly the proof I was looking for. I stand corrected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte