Hacking Cyclo work on DsXL ?

Bloodangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,

does the cyclods work on the new DSXL ?
also do you know if other cards like acekard2i work on it too please?

thanks

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
No, the Cyclo doesn't work on any DSi, not a regular nor an XL. So far the M3i Zero, AK2i and some others have been confirmed working on DSi XL (theoretically, all the DSi flashcarts should work if they have a 1.4 Update.)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is impossible to add DSi compatibility via a firmware upgrade; the only way is to make a new flash cart. And it doesn't seem like Team Cyclops will produce a new DSi-enabled Cyclo, as it is way too late for that.
So no, the Cyclo will never be compatible with the DSi.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
CasperH said:
DeMoN said:
It is impossible to add DSi compatibility via a firmware upgrade; the only way is to make a new flash cart.
Source?

He doesn't need a source, if it was as easy as a firmware upgrade they would've just flashed all the old cards like AK2.1, M3DS Real, EZ-Flash V, etc. Common sense bro..

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CasperH said:
DeMoN said:
It is impossible to add DSi compatibility via a firmware upgrade; the only way is to make a new flash cart.
Source?
I think Team Cyclops stated they were going to start research on making a new card themselves, even though they'd shown a current Evo working on a DSi.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
CasperH said:
DeMoN said:
Source?
I think Team Cyclops stated they were going to start research on making a new card themselves, even though they'd shown a current Evo working on a DSi.
It was a modified Evo; the difference being the difference between the AK2 and 2i, the M3 DS Real and the M3i Zero, or the difference between the EZ-Flash V and Vi

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well they still have to get around newer anti-piracy stuff for all the cyclo ds users on their DS and DS Lites. That might be why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again