CYclo dsi

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by floobmonsrake, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floobmonsrake
    OP

floobmonsrake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2009
    United States
    Do any of you guys think team cyclops will come out with a cyclodsi anytime soon, or for that matter, ever?

And another thing, whats holding them back, I mean alot of other flash cards work on the dsi, why can TC make one?

2. Raven Darkheart

Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    can someone close this silly thread

3. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    They want theres to be the best one thats what. They are w8ting until some other team makes a cool feature for the Cyclo Team to add it. And they want to make it as soon as the DSi gets hacked so the CycloDS will be the only flashcard to be able to use DSi mode.

4. Haterbait

Haterbait Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2009
    United States
    Never. Probably. Internal issues have slowed their progress. Check out the forums on their website.

5. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    Actually, the rumour I heard, is that the current security hole being used by the current cards is so incredibly simple to fix, TC are counting on the fact that Nintendo WILL fix it in the next 'required' firmware update. Then they release the C'i'clo (or whatever it will be called) which would use a more stable detection method, making it the ONLY working DSi card.

- Just what I heard -

6. DrkXShadowZ

DrkXShadowZ Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    And may I ask where you heard this from? Mind citing a source/providing a link?

7. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    Cyclo Team are already hard at work making a Cyclo DSi. They have already said so. Don't know when though.

8. Raven Darkheart

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    if they are smart, they'd wait till the first official firmware update from The Big N

9. Raven Darkheart

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    Everything in life is a sort of gamble really. If you look at the back and forth action going on for the wii between Nintendo and the hackers, its perfectly logical that Nintendo might take a similar stance with the DSI

10. TheDarkSeed

TheDarkSeed I'm a pretentious sack of shit

May 11, 2009
    United States
    Carson
    [​IMG] I think I know what they're trying to do. If I'm right, then Cyclo will be by far the best flash cart on the market. [​IMG]

11. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    You may ask, but all I will say is... I heard it from someone who heard it from someone else etc... ...Thats how a rumour works.

12. MurtenTK

MurtenTK Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2009
    Netherlands
  13. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

they are probably just trying to make so that it is the only flashcart that works in dsi mode

14. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    They probably don't want to just release a card with DSi support slapped on it

15. Canonbeat234

Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Sep 24, 2008
    Exactly; oh when you think about can they just get the firmware bios update and put it inside their flashcard so it can bypass the piracy?

16. wireles

wireles Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2009
    Belgium
    I don't really believe nintendo is going to block flashcards, the latest weeks nintendo and affiliates are publishing that they are going to strenghten the security of the games themself, the reason is simple (i think), not everyone is going on the internet with their ds, the only way for the flashcard blocking to work is when you are connected to the internet. Nobody has to agree with me, but thats my opinion.

It seems that everybody is getting paranoid since they blocked the last-gen flashcards...

and yes, i will propably buy a Cyclo DSi when it comes out, to add to my collection

and just another thing, the ds phat and lite are also capable to connect to the internet, why didn't nintendo block those cards back then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.