OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do any of you guys think team cyclops will come out with a cyclodsi anytime soon, or for that matter, ever?

And another thing, whats holding them back, I mean alot of other flash cards work on the dsi, why can TC make one?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They want theres to be the best one thats what. They are w8ting until some other team makes a cool feature for the Cyclo Team to add it. And they want to make it as soon as the DSi gets hacked so the CycloDS will be the only flashcard to be able to use DSi mode.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Actually, the rumour I heard, is that the current security hole being used by the current cards is so incredibly simple to fix, TC are counting on the fact that Nintendo WILL fix it in the next 'required' firmware update. Then they release the C'i'clo (or whatever it will be called) which would use a more stable detection method, making it the ONLY working DSi card.

- Just what I heard -

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everything in life is a sort of gamble really. If you look at the back and forth action going on for the wii between Nintendo and the hackers, its perfectly logical that Nintendo might take a similar stance with the DSI

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
I think I know what they're trying to do. If I'm right, then Cyclo will be by far the best flash cart on the market.
wink.gif

B

ball2012003

they are probably just trying to make so that it is the only flashcart that works in dsi mode

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
ball2012003 said:
they are probably just trying to make so that it is the only flashcart that works in dsi mode

Exactly; oh when you think about can they just get the firmware bios update and put it inside their flashcard so it can bypass the piracy?

wireles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't really believe nintendo is going to block flashcards, the latest weeks nintendo and affiliates are publishing that they are going to strenghten the security of the games themself, the reason is simple (i think), not everyone is going on the internet with their ds, the only way for the flashcard blocking to work is when you are connected to the internet. Nobody has to agree with me, but thats my opinion.

It seems that everybody is getting paranoid since they blocked the last-gen flashcards...

and yes, i will propably buy a Cyclo DSi when it comes out, to add to my collection

and just another thing, the ds phat and lite are also capable to connect to the internet, why didn't nintendo block those cards back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."