Ochi-Nu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi ;D

I got a Cyclo DS Flashcart a few months back (March?) and I noticed it had Real Time Save Feature ._. But I can't seem to get it activated at all. On any of my games~
Anyway to turn this baby on O: It'd be extremely useful!

Also, I download their cheat editor because I'm a douche and I enjoy cheating occasionally when I've finished a game~ but I can't figure out how to work it at all ._.; Is there some sort of tutorial or can someone explain it to me?

P.s xDD I might be way out there with this silly question, but is there a cheat that allows me to play with the probability of things. Such as a roll of the dice on Mario Party or activate say like in Pokemon Pearl. When I've paralyzed someone. Sometimes the Pokemon doesn't move when paralyzed, sometimes it will (it's pure luck or chance I believe). Is there a cheat where I can click say: "L" or "R" to cause the pokemon to be stiff from paralysis or get a 10 from the dice in Mario Party.

I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to ask here o.o!

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Have you updated the CycloDS? Perhaps that's why it won't work. The latest version is 1.31. Also check if there is an option in the Settings(the 3rd icon). If you want to use cheats, just download Rayder's cheat compilation(though I hear something about problems because the Cyclo won't support a certain amount of cheats?). The evocheat should go into a folder called "user" on the root.
Rayder's Cheat Compilation

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
The RTS from CycloDS, you know how to enable it right?
To enable it, go to Settings in the main menu and Enable RTS.

To ACTIVATE it, hold Select and press A on the game you want (while still holding SELECT), then when its loading, there will be a "RTS Initialize" below the "Loading" word.

About the cheats, yeah, what TheWingless said. And there has been a tutorial on the cheat editor, try the official website of CyclopsDS.

As for the games you mentioned, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT YOUR ENEMY JUST BE PARALYZED IF YOUR POKEMON IS LEVEL 100? IF YOU'RE TRYING TO CATCH A LEGENDARY, WHY NOT JUST GET TONS OF MASTER BALLS? I mean seriously... you can always make your way around instead of that lame strategy(cheat-wise).

The Mario Party DS game had a cheat where you hold a certain button while your character moves and the dice number is always 10, so that means you can move around the board infinitely when you hold that button. Yes, its also in Rayden's cheat compilation.

Ochi-Nu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
The RTS from CycloDS, you know how to enable it right?
To enable it, go to Settings in the main menu and Enable RTS.

To ACTIVATE it, hold Select and press A on the game you want (while still holding SELECT), then when its loading, there will be a "RTS Initialize" below the "Loading" word.

About the cheats, yeah, what TheWingless said. And there has been a tutorial on the cheat editor, try the official website of CyclopsDS.

As for the games you mentioned, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT YOUR ENEMY JUST BE PARALYZED IF YOUR POKEMON IS LEVEL 100? IF YOU'RE TRYING TO CATCH A LEGENDARY, WHY NOT JUST GET TONS OF MASTER BALLS? I mean seriously... you can always make your way around instead of that lame strategy(cheat-wise).

The Mario Party DS game had a cheat where you hold a certain button while your character moves and the dice number is always 10, so that means you can move around the board infinitely when you hold that button. Yes, its also in Rayden's cheat compilation.

I meant over Wifi n__n;; This guy I vs. all the time says he doesn't cheat, but everytime he paralyzes me, I get paralyzed and unable to move every single turn .___.

Literally every single turn for the last 34 consecutive games.

Okay O: I'll go update my CycloDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.