Hacking CycleDS Questions

MichaelCalvo7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I just got my CycloDS black. If you have any CycloDS and don't mind answering some pretty stupid "Newbie" questions, please reply. Thanks

shravz619

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah sure wat questions, if you fix those problems youre cycloDS will make you so happy it is after all one of the best if not THEE best flash carts available

sorin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I just got my CycloDS black. If you have any CycloDS and don't mind answering some pretty stupid "Newbie" questions, please reply. Thanks

I am trying to decide which cart to buy. I am flipping between the R4 and Cyclo. From some of the posts it seems that the CycloDS has some reliability issues. What I like is that it can accept > 4GB SD and the HD type too. How did you decide on buying a CycloDS? Do you see any issues with it.

Any suggestions?

SigmaZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The latest batch of CycloDS (black version) is an improved version compared to the white in terms of reliability so the defect problem is pretty much fixed. The only issue is the possibility that your microSD card might not fit properly in the slot, could stick out a millimetre or two

If you can do without some of the features CyloDS has, though it would be a step back with software and whatnot and don't want to spend as much money, then go for an R4. I can't really provide much opinion on the R4 since I have the Cyclo myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-