Hacking CWCheats, once had cheats, now Black screen?

Slave

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there!

So days ago I installed CWCheats on my PSP... it worked great...

But now the cheats shows a Black menu...

Ok so I have this one game... I used cheats on it... it had LOADS of cheats for it... I tried one... it worked perferctly... I went back to the menu to turn it back off... 'cuz I wanted to simply test the cheats see if they works, but I didnt want to ruin my gameplay...

Now... few days after the CWCheats installation, I am in the same game as mentioned above... and I'm now stuck and I fucking hate the idea of fucking grinding for ages, So I want to enable the cheats... I hold Select... the cheat screens opens up, but once I go in the Cheat selection screen... I get a mostly black screen... no more cheats are appearing... and it seems to do this for all the games now... like CWCheats does open up, but there are no more cheat lists to activate or deactivate...

Anyone has an idea What is wrong?

I found a screenshot of exacly what I have when I go to my cheat list... the site says there's no cheats for his game... but me... I had cheats from that game a few days ago... and for other games... I had cheats for a LOT of games and now all I get is this screen whenever I try to select cheats for any games:

1131759992.jpg

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slave said:
Hi there!

So days ago I installed CWCheats on my PSP... it worked great...

But now the cheats shows a Black menu...

Ok so I have this one game... I used cheats on it... it had LOADS of cheats for it... I tried one... it worked perferctly... I went back to the menu to turn it back off... 'cuz I wanted to simply test the cheats see if they works, but I didnt want to ruin my gameplay...

Now... few days after the CWCheats installation, I am in the same game as mentioned above... and I'm now stuck and I fucking hate the idea of fucking grinding for ages, So I want to enable the cheats... I hold Select... the cheat screens opens up, but once I go in the Cheat selection screen... I get a mostly black screen... no more cheats are appearing... and it seems to do this for all the games now... like CWCheats does open up, but there are no more cheat lists to activate or deactivate...

Anyone has an idea What is wrong?

I found a screenshot of exacly what I have when I go to my cheat list... the site says there's no cheats for his game... but me... I had cheats from that game a few days ago... and for other games... I had cheats for a LOT of games and now all I get is this screen whenever I try to select cheats for any games:

1131759992.jpg
had that problem to except it froze my psp any ways did you check if your db is corrupted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo