Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Lately, I've been experiencing a problem with my CWCheat. And code I use that required a button activation does not work. It was allfine until a week ago, but now nothing. I've tried everything (New .db, new copy of CWCheat, Old copy of CWCheat, etc.), and nothing seems to give. The code is in Gran Turismo (Press L+Up/Down to add/decrease day) and here was also one in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 (Press Select to fill one heart full). Anyone else had this problem before? I would really like some help.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the actual Game ID hasn't changed within CWCheat...it does that randomly sometimes...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Nope. I have 2 codes. One for max money (lol) and one to change the day. Max money stays locked while day changing just doesn't work. Same thing with TF5. I have one for 'Card guessing is always correct' and one for 'Press L to max one heart'. The press L code doesn't work (Which is odd, it worked a week ago...)

I'm considering backing up and formatting. Might work.

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be bad codes; several of the databases I've looked at have a lot of them that don't work.

Also could be a different version or a bad convert from whatever they were into cwcheat format.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
easycrashing said:
Could be bad codes; several of the databases I've looked at have a lot of them that don't work.

Also could be a different version or a bad convert from whatever they were into cwcheat format.
One of my friends used the Gran Turismo codes. His worked fine. My bro used the TF5 codes, same story there. Me? Only those that require button-inputs don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*