Gaming cwcheat help needed

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im playing final fantasy 9 on my psp and im on disk 2 so my problem is that the cheat list is empty but on disk 1 it had cheats. i tried separate eboots but disk 2 has a different game id which is what cwcheat looks for (i think) the main game id is the same.

i have tried to fix the issue so my first attempt was to change the game id to FFxi disk 1's id but when i choose load it says to put correct disk in so that was a failure. does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks in advance

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a text editor to open the cheat.db. Copy the cheat codes that you want to use and paste them into a new game entry with the ID of the second disc.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would use a word processor program since the database usually only has soft breaks in Notepad and other simple text editors that make it hard to edit. Wordpad, Oo.o, MS Word, etc work fine for editing it.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used txt pad it was confusing but once i figured out what each letter at the beginning of the lines ment it was smooth as butter. now all that is left is to test it out crossing my fingers metaphorically.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google EditPad Lite. great text editor for editing/viewing .db files and others made in UNIX via Windows. also has ctrl-f search function

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1