CWCheat Freeze

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Skeet1983, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Whenever I try to save activated codes/cheats, my system freezes. Is there a solution for this? I am on 6.20 PRO-C2. Thoughts appreciated :)

2. iamKHEEMchi

iamKHEEMchi Flynn Rider's Ichiban

Jun 21, 2014
    Barto Club
    just use Tempar, it's much better than CWcheats. just put the cheat.db of your CWcheat in Tempar and use it on your game.

SignZ likes this.
  3. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    How do I put the cheat.db into TempAR? I did have TempAR installed, but no cheats would show up. Can you walk me through putting the cheat.db into TempAR? Also, where can I get the latest Cheat Database?

4. iamKHEEMchi

Jun 21, 2014
    Barto Club
    well.. cheats.db of CWcheat is also working in Tempar, I don't know how to put cheats in PSX so just use CWcheats for that. I know that it doesn't do the "freezing" thing when using it on psx games.

soo.. do you know how to activate Tempar or rather activating the menu screen? if you do then the rest is easy.. if you don't, just click Home button or the PS logo and then right button together and you'll see the menu if you enabled tempar in the recovery menu. so.. here's the steps for putting cheats in Tempar. just go to the root of your pc and then go to seplugins, go to CWcheats first then find CHEATS.DB and copy it. after that, go to Tempar folder and paste it there. after that, try testing it to your game. if it didn't work then it means that your database is kind of old. you need to download the latest ver. of it.

5. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Where can I get the latest Database for US games?

6. iamKHEEMchi

Jun 21, 2014
    Barto Club

Here!

7. iamKHEEMchi

Jun 21, 2014
    Barto Club
    Click the description link on the youtube page