Hacking Customized Menu Help

dazz159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, im in the middle of doing my own Custom Menu, i've done the message board background and the envelope etc done, aswell as some buttons, cursor and Disc Channel, but the thing i'm stuck on is changing the colour of the background where the channels are presented, whenever i changed something, around the edges goes all fuzzy, so i just want to know if anyone knows how to do it. Or if it can even be done.

Any help will be appreciated

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
he used yazo decompressor to rip apart my csm and re-alter the files i already altered. Hence why its the exact same as what i released. I was going to release a full alpha tonight, but why bother if its gonna get ripped the next day. I'll just wait until everything is done before i release anything else.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydog could you tell me how you did or send me the full alpha or just release it cause I still haven't downloaded the first one the one I wanted wasn't on the forum.

dazz159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DD, i didnt rip off yours mate, i was gonna do but unpacking the .app file took ages for yours, so i just grabbed sysmenu from an iso ive got on pc.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
strange youve only made it as far as the alpha release was.... If you had figured all that out on your own, then you would know why your background won't take.
I'll even be nice and give you a hint its multiple images.

dazz159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive managed to change buttons to go to the message board, settings etc, managed to do different screen when a channel is picked up, changed battery icon in the home menu. i cant figure out how u changed the test in the home menu lol, i aint too fussed on that bit tho at the mo, just wanna get the background done.

DD, could u help me plz.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clarky be nice. The text in the home menu is a csv file
background i'm not giving away to anyone until i release my CSM. Sorry. Not being a dick, just if you can't get it on your own you don't stand a chance when you get to things like sounds and animations (where im at now)

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digitydogs or Clarky though mario world.zip that's why i haven't got Csm alpha yet because I can't download it.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mario world isn't CSM. the only Official CSM is the one with nintendo girl as the healthscreen.
The rest are just custom health screens

dazz159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
clarky be nice. The text in the home menu is a csv file
background i'm not giving away to anyone until i release my CSM. Sorry. Not being a dick, just if you can't get it on your own you don't stand a chance when you get to things like sounds and animations (where im at now)

Fair do's dude, ill just have to keep trying lol.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I was thinking. How about a Zelda themed wii menu? The colors and stuff could be gold and a sort of darker green. And the blue arrors could be the triforce facing sideways. Anyway, just wanted to bring it up since you're making a customized one.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
not possible ATM background has to be a solid color. its made up of an 8x8 and 16x16 pixel image repeated. Now if you edit the animation and brlyt files you could do it, but i haven't even managed to use a real image for a background yet... that image is just some fancy photoshopping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water