Not open for further replies.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does A Custom VC CIA Database Of QR Codes Exist Where I Can Download And Install Them Thru FBI's QR Reader?

Also Is There The Same For NTR Cheats?

Im Trying To Make My n3Ds More Native So I Dont Have To Keep Taking My SD Card Out All The Time.

Knucklesfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does A Custom VC CIA Database Of QR Codes Exist Where I Can Download And Install Them Thru FBI's QR Reader?

Im Trying To Make My n3Ds More Native So I Dont Have To Keep Taking My SD Card Out All The Time.
Why Do You Type Like This? It Is Very Annoying And You Just Do It For Attention. Please Type Like A Human Being. Also That Is Illegal. Go Download Yourself A Copy Of Freshop.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Knucklesfan
I Type Like This Because I Have Free Will So I Dont Give A Fuck How It Annoys You, Its My Thing To Deal With Not Yours.
I Got Freeshop

@Xiphiidae Ill Try FTPDB Out Thanks

...And I Wasnt Asking For Links Or Locations I Asked If It Existed.

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Stil against the rules:
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message).

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
The reason why people don't like it when You Type Like This is because whenever a sentence starts it begins with an capital. So if you keep Going Like This it confuses people because while their reading your content it's like you keep throwing incredibly short sentences and the reader's brain has to say "No they just type like that.". If you don't know what I mean, imagine a sentence but every. word. has. a. period. As you can see, it's very hard to read as it keeps telling your brain information when in reality it's just bad writing. So for your's and everybody's sake, please Don't Type Like This.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

shouldnt help you for being an total a** but, theres "That" iso site for thier list of Custom CIA, but no DB is around because just about anyone can make an NES/SNES(n3DS only)/GB/GBC/GBA VC offical or not. and fyi, GBA games that use anything other than SRAM Save types, need a patch and not always guaranteed to not break the game when patching or work at all.

as for NTR cheats, the biggest db would be speedfly.cn but they dont always have English or other languages for cheats a good portion of theirs are Japanese ones.

Last edited by Dracari,

Ursus Major

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
shouldnt help you for being an total a** but, theres "That" iso site for thier list of Custom CIA, but no DB is around because just about anyone can make an NES/SNES(n3DS only)/GB/GBC/GBA VC offical or not. and fyi, GBA games that use anything other than SRAM Save types, need a patch and not always guaranteed to not break the game when patching or work at all.

as for NTR cheats, the biggest db would be speedfly.cn but they dont always have English or other languages for cheats a good portion of theirs are Japanese ones.

The part about the GBA Games can't be true since all the 15 or so games i've ever played on GBA VC were Flash64 or Flash128 and worked perfectly.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The part about the GBA Games can't be true since all the 15 or so games i've ever played on GBA VC were Flash64 or Flash128 and worked perfectly.
the GBA VC was designed for the games they introduced w/ the ambassador games those used SRAM, w/o the patch its a Random guess if other types will stil save, save properly or complete its save w/o corrupting. if you run into a game where it cant save or it "Disappears" on reboot, its one that needs patching.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Y'alls Comprehension Level Isnt Up To Par To Be Able To Understand What My Sentence Structure Is But I Have To Deal With Insults And Such But Im Not Complaining So Take A Page From My Book, I Dont Care For Attention I Do It Because Ive Always Done It So.....

To Remain On Topic Ive Already Known About The Sites Thats Been Mentioned, @Xiphiidae Already Gave Me A Helpful Option So No Need To Continue To Insult What I Do Or How I Operate, I Couldve Just Cursed Yall Out But Im Finding My Peace So Im Not Gonna Allow Your Negative Energues To Influence My Being. Peace Yall Enjoy Your Day Positive Vibes.

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

nosebleeder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Y'alls Comprehension Level Isnt Up To Par To Be Able To Understand What My Sentence Structure Is But I Have To Deal With Insults And Such But Im Not Complaining So Take A Page From My Book, I Dont Care For Attention I Do It Because Ive Always Done It So.....

To Remain On Topic Ive Already Known About The Sites Thats Been Mentioned, @Xiphiidae Already Gave Me A Helpful Option So No Need To Continue To Insult What I Do Or How I Operate, I Couldve Just Cursed Yall Out But Im Finding My Peace So Im Not Gonna Allow Your Negative Energues To Influence My Being. Peace Yall Enjoy Your Day Positive Vibes.
Wait so you throw shit then when it comes back you pretend to be the bigger person? Hilarious. Have A Nice Day Pal.

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Knucklesfan
I Type Like This Because I Have Free Will So I Dont Give A Fuck How It Annoys You, Its My Thing To Deal With Not Yours.
I Got Freeshop

@Xiphiidae Ill Try FTPDB Out Thanks

It's still asking how to obtain pirated software. Derp. Maybe stop trying to instigate other members for two seconds and consider why you're getting backlash. You're obviously being a dick just to be a dick.

And Yes, Typing Like This Is Awkward To Read, Especially When You Need Spoonfeeding.

Last edited by ArtemisM,

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually Check The Facts I Didnt Come At Anybody Until I Was Came At Unnecessarily But I Said IDGAF Which I Still Dont But I Didnt Insult Anyone Soooo @nosebleeder Obtain Facts Please Peace Lil Bruh

@mqk9999
Ummmm If You Read What I Said Youd See I Asked If It EXISTED So Derp Yourself Cuz Im Not Really Stuntin All That Weak Shit Youre Talkin, NEXT!

At This Point I Really Dont Care All I Know Is The Topic Was Answered So No Need To Keep It Going.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually Check The Facts I Didnt Come At Anybody Until I Was Came At Unnecessarily But I Said IDGAF Which I Still Dont But I Didnt Insult Anyone Soooo @nosebleeder Obtain Facts Please Peace Lil Bruh

@mqk9999
Ummmm If You Read What I Said Youd See I Asked If It EXISTED So Derp Yourself Cuz Im Not Really Stuntin All That Weak Shit Youre Talkin, NEXT!

At This Point I Really Dont Care All I Know Is The Topic Was Answered So No Need To Keep It Going.

nosebleeder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@mqk9999

No, you misunderstand. I was referring to your actual posts, all of them. Good luck with your mixtape career fam.

Last edited by nosebleeder,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so what was the point of your thread? If you wanted to know if said database existed, the most someone here could tell you is "Yes/No". Google would have been way more informative and much less waste of your time. The other question was fair enough though. Hope you find what you're looking for good sir.

Also, you can use this to create your own NTR plugins with Gateshark codes. https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntr-plugin-manager.457613/

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: NightScript
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1