Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
getPreview (8).png

Sakura Card Captor V2
I made some improvements on the border and increased the quality of the theme song.
I can not provide the textures to download because the files were more than 45mbs.
>> Download <<

carlosrizos54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are many people coming up with impressive quality issues as @Ryumaru, @FlameSpeedster, and others. Then there are many people who strives to raise issues of great quality, but inexperienced, are not as amazing as professionals. And finally there are people up issues that have no sense ..... do grace, are not pretty, they have a pesima all quality images and audio (if it have it) and all they do is fill out the 3dsthem.es page trash ..... really do not understand.

Last edited by carlosrizos54,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
There are many people coming up with impressive quality issues as @Ryumaru, @FlameSpeedster, and others. Then there are many people who strives to raise issues of great quality, but inexperienced, are not as amazing as professionals. And finally there are people up issues that have no sense ..... do grace, are not pretty, they have a pesima all quality images and audio (if it have it) and all they do is fill out the 3dsthem.es page trash ..... really do not understand.
The simple answer is not the answer.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I noticed. You replaced the BGM with Crossing Fields and you seem to have uploaded a few of my themes to your drive. It's totally fine with me though since it looks you kept the info.smdh file and Readme.txt file intact.
Thanks for letting me use them, by the way. Really appreciate your feedback. Made my day.

coinblock

Trophies
XP
Country
Presenting a theme sure to please fans of Metroid and 3DS themes alike, my very own Federation Force theme! Featuring SFX from Prime 1, and a BGM from Prime 3. Enjoy!

getPreview.php

Download

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I have been having a REALLY annoying issue with CHMM2.8..... Not matter WHAT theme I try to install and whether I am using CHMM2 from the Home Menu fro mthe installed .cia, or if I use CHMM2 from Homebrew Launcher, I get the same error...

Previewing my themes and all of that work PERFECTLY. But ONCE I hit A to install the selected theme, it goes to a black screen and shows THIS error.

"Error: [string ''?'']:599: error opening file."

Press A to restart
Press B to exit
Press Y to enable FTP server

FTP state: OFF

Can ANYONE help me? I have been PMing back and forth with a friend of mine on the forums and they are at a loss for answer also.....

PLEASE someone tell me that you know what the heck is going on with my CHMM2! ;'[

P.S. - I am using a Red and Black 2DS that I upgraded from 6.0.0-11U to 9.2 and then from there I have installed Luma3DS with a9lh and then upgraded to FW Sys 11.0.0-33U

Just incase you need that info!

Let me know what you all think PLEASE, Thanks in advance!

, Jon Pereira

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Okay so, I have been having a REALLY annoying issue with CHMM2.8..... Not matter WHAT theme I try to install and whether I am using CHMM2 from the Home Menu fro mthe installed .cia, or if I use CHMM2 from Homebrew Launcher, I get the same error...

Previewing my themes and all of that work PERFECTLY. But ONCE I hit A to install the selected theme, it goes to a black screen and shows THIS error.

"Error: [string ''?'']:599: error opening file."

Press A to restart
Press B to exit
Press Y to enable FTP server

FTP state: OFF

Can ANYONE help me? I have been PMing back and forth with a friend of mine on the forums and they are at a loss for answer also.....

PLEASE someone tell me that you know what the heck is going on with my CHMM2! ;'[

P.S. - I am using a Red and Black 2DS that I upgraded from 6.0.0-11U to 9.2 and then from there I have installed Luma3DS with a9lh and then upgraded to FW Sys 11.0.0-33U

Just incase you need that info!

Let me know what you all think PLEASE, Thanks in advance!

, Jon Pereira
These issues should be resolved on that topic.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/
This topic should only be used to post themes or ask for support about creating themes.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These issues should be resolved on that topic.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This topic should only be used to post topics or ask for support about creating themes.
I figured that, so I have been scrolling through that thread for about 45 min now, I can't seem to find anything at all that is on "Error 599", or anything about "error opening file".

I mean correct me if I am wrong or just being plain dumb, but I couldn't find anything. ;'[

Last edited by BLCKBLuR,

VioletX

Trophies
XP
Country
Made a post for him in that thread, i think i've seen that question here before so that's why we thought we should post it here but i might be wrong ^^'
But i do have a question for you ryu, i've been trying to make a custom theme for myself but whenever i try to load my folders, there's either a black line OR the folders look completly weird...
do i have to save them with specific settings or something?

EDIT: Using photoshop CS3

Last edited by VioletX,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I figured that, so I have been scrolling through that thread for about 45 min now, I can't seem to find anything at all that is on "Error 599", or anything about "error opening file".

I mean correct me if I am wrong or just being plain dumb, but I couldn't find anything. ;'[
In the topic that I passed you will be able to ask for support directly to the creator of CHMM(@Rinnegatamante).

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the topic that I passed you will be able to ask for support directly to the creator of CHMM(@Rinnegatamante).

Never mind my last 2 posts, VioletX helped me figure it out.

The actual reason I got this error, was because my 2DS was BRAND new (bought it yesterday NEW and not USED), and so I had never change the theme on it in the Home Menu before.

When you install a custom theme with CHMM2, it has to access the "settings.cfg" file that is in your themes folder on your SD Card. But this file only gets created once you CHANGE your theme. So my CHMM2 was trying to access a file that was not there, so it gave me "Error: [string ''?'']:599: error opening file."

I just wish it would tell you WHICH file it was trying to open when it had the error. Then people would be able to figure this issue out ALOT easier.

Anyways, so I changed my default 2DS theme, and then I went into CHMM2 and installed my custom theme that I wanted, and everything went smooth.

Thank you for everyones help and attempted help. This community on GBATemp is one of the most enjoyable communities that I have ever been a part of.

Have fun everyone! Thanks!

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Made a post for him in that thread, i think i've seen that question here before so that's why we thought we should post it here but i might be wrong ^^'
But i do have a question for you ryu, i've been trying to make a custom theme for myself but whenever i try to load my folders, there's either a black line OR the folders look completly weird...
do i have to save them with specific settings or something?

EDIT: Using photoshop CS3
For starters try to get Photoshop CS6 it comes with a function called cutting mask that allows you to insert images within images. This function and necessary in order to create the textures of Themes.

After downloading the CS6 version of this topic and see all the tutorials and download the files. I absolutely disponibilizei all textures with the parameters and exact dimensions.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/tutorials-for-creating-custom-themes.11124/

Their textures are appearing this error why I believe you used the Yata Plus base texture. The dimensions of the texture are wrong if you use the Yata Plus texture.
Any doubts and so bear here.

Reactions: VioletX

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
3dd.png

largeicon.pngfolderclosed.pngfolderopen.pngfilesmall.pngfilelarge.pngtop.pngbottom.png
Information about the theme
Folder texture - Based on the book Magic Cloud.
Border Texture - Based on the book Magic Cloud.
Effects SFX - Based on Anime elements.
Background music - Sakura Card Captor OST Track 25 Kibou no Yokan
>> DOWNLOAD <<

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I made a 2 anime themes few months ago. Do not expect quality for these themes. X)

1. Yuruyuri theme
preview2.png

2. Yuyushiki
preview.png

Download Link <I included both themes sorry for this.>
Download

Hope you guys like it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)