Country
Germany
My Naruto Theme^^

a2RpIAu.png

https://mega.nz/#!noZQ0DBC!w1Hh8wErtljFussr0ovZX11RD5t1U6VLXTHliNgVG04

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
So, inspired by the theme I improved, I decided to make my own! Unfortunately I have no clue how to get individual theme links, so here's the link to my userpage on 3DSthemes: http://3dsthemes.com/search/Sort:User ChrisHighwind

This is my first theme, so any criticisms should be kept constructive, please. I'd like to improve.

Earthbound Earth
View attachment 23324

EDIT: Better preview image at Mauste's request, though the YATA+ preview is already in the theme uploaded to 3DSthemes
View attachment 23326
My new main theme :P

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just made my first Theme. sorry for the bad screen shot had to take it with my phone.

BGM- stone temple (ZREO) and low sound quality idk how to make it louder?

BodyCache- Majoras Mask Moon Wallpaper edited from the original to make the town flow when you scroll through files although it doesnt always line up with the moon every cycle. if you get what i mean by that if not DL and see what i mean hard to explain.

features scrolling pictures like MHU4 theme has ( it looks almost panoramic with this loz theme)

i jsut chose a random uploading site too couldnt get it to go into my MEGA account.

Download Link: http://speedy.sh/uGxYF/LOZ-MMtheme.zip
20150818_201136.jpg

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just made my first Theme. sorry for the bad screen shot had to take it with my phone.

BGM- stone temple (ZREO)
BodyCache- Majoras Mask Moon Wallpaper

features scrolling pictures like MHU4 theme has ( it looks almost panoramic with this loz theme)

i jsut chose a random uploading site too couldnt get it to go into my MEGA account.

Download Link: http://speedy.sh/uGxYF/LOZ-MMtheme.zip
-snip-
The 3DS has an option to take screenshots. Just press "Y" in the menu and select UP, DOWN or RIGHT (both screens).

Reactions: [^Blark^]

Irumi`

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay that's strange then, how big is the BCSTM?
3.23 MB. But the problem isn't that. Even if the error occurs, the theme is installed. But this doesn't happen with my girlfriend. She receives the same error, but the theme isn't installed. I created the theme for my girlfriend, and I'm not happy that she can not to install it, as I do (I checked and rechecked several times. Everything is perfect). Just I don't understand what's going on (sorry for eventual bad english).

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
3.23 MB. But the problem isn't that. Even if the error occurs, the theme is installed. But this doesn't happen with my girlfriend. She receives the same error, but the theme isn't installed. I created the theme for my girlfriend, and I'm not happy that she can not to install it, as I do (I checked and rechecked several times. Everything is perfect). Just I don't understand what's going on (sorry for eventual bad english).

Hmm did you ever use 3DS Exdata Tool on her 3DS?

DannyBoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I got around doing my own theme and I ran into a problem: How do I get the basic folder, arrows, etc? I using a earthbound theme as a template and It wouldn't work/fit with the theme I'm doing as the folders has the earthbound logo and whatnot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag