Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

huffmybrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone make a paw patrol theme for me? My son is getting a 3ds for his birthday and I've already got it modded for him but cant seem to find any themes like that. Thank you ton!

D

Deleted User

@Ryumaru
I appreciate the response. This, in all seriousness, is my first time trying to get custom themes, let alone, download homebrew on 3ds, which i did luckily but only after a long struggle. I actually want to create my own custom Kid Icarus theme but i don't have the proper experience nor programs to do so. You however seemed very skilled at this from what i seen of your work, so if possible and hopefully it's not too much to ask, but may i request, that you possibly put together a custom Kid Icarus home theme for me, please? It's all i ask, and I'l provide the static images and source of BGM I'd want for it. I'm quite nervous asking for this favor but it will be greatly appreciated as i really don't wanna screw it up myself. The images are titled as to where I'd like them respectively. The link listed is what i wish to have as the BGM (i know this music track is not Kid Icarus related but i still really love the music theme regardless) I hope you will consider this request and i would be immensely grateful!

Attachments

• Top Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    Top Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Bottom Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    Bottom Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by ,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Now then how many themes that ive upload this week again ..
Well no use to count that ha..haha..haha...
Anyway i got 2 new themes for you
Honestly im about to upload 5 themes at once today, oh well lets save it for another day ;)

Black Rock Shooter Chain
bgm: black rock shooter supercell
sfx: randomly taken from other game

Black rock shooter 3ds preview mc.png

Two Worlds
bgm: Kawata Shunsuke - Kohakuiro no Kaerimichi
sfx: randomly taken from other game

Two worlds 3ds preview mc.png

You can download these themes in here
https://3dsthem.es/?q=user:Miraclaime
Thanks @erman1337 for giving me a freepass xD you rocks!​

Reactions: MannCo

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Somebody know how create sound effect for custom theme? Like the cursor sound for exemple?
You have two options to first download the ctr_waveconverter32 plugin and the second is to use this application.
https://github.com/jackoalan/audacity/releases/

The ctr_waveconverter32 plugin you should try to find it on your own. It can be integrated with Usagi and automatically converts WAV files to cwav. The sound files you can find in Google put the word sounds resource.

Here are the definitions:
The cursor sound should be less than 1 second.
The sound of the folder should not exceed 2 seconds.
Close sound should not exceed 1 second.
The sound of accessing the application should not exceed 2 seconds.
Sound when opening the 3DS should not exceed 2 seconds.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
You have two options to first download the ctr_waveconverter32 plugin and the second is to use this application.
https://github.com/jackoalan/audacity/releases/

The ctr_waveconverter32 plugin you should try to find it on your own. It can be integrated with Usagi and automatically converts WAV files to cwav. The sound files you can find in Google put the word sounds resource.

Here are the definitions:
The cursor sound should be less than one second.
The sound of the folder should not exceed 2 seconds.
Close sound should not exceed 1 second.
The sound of accessing the application should not exceed 2 seconds.

What about the open file? The one you can hear when you open the console after put the system in sleep mode.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Another thing the project rate if i use the second option what have to be? When i open this version of Audacity is 44100HZ by default.
Cursor, folder, close, access application and open 3DS should not exceed 32,000Hz.

If you put these values will not exceed the maximum size supported in the SFX decoding that is inside the body file. Remember not to exceed the time limit, otherwise the encoding of SFX effects will exceed the limit that the body file supports.

Not the need to put a value of 44100HZ into SFX files.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Ryumaru
I appreciate the response. This, in all seriousness, is my first time trying to get custom themes, let alone, download homebrew on 3ds, which i did luckily but only after a long struggle. I actually want to create my own custom Kid Icarus theme but i don't have the proper experience nor programs to do so. You however seemed very skilled at this from what i seen of your work, so if possible and hopefully it's not too much to ask, but may i request, that you possibly put together a custom Kid Icarus home theme for me, please? It's all i ask, and I'l provide the static images and source of BGM I'd want for it. I'm quite nervous asking for this favor but it will be greatly appreciated as i really don't wanna screw it up myself. The images are titled as to where I'd like them respectively. The link listed is what i wish to have as the BGM (i know this music track is not Kid Icarus related but i still really love the music theme regardless) I hope you will consider this request and i would be immensely grateful!

I can see this after finishing the tutorials I'm doing. I'm still finalizing the tutorial on how to create borders, then I'll do the tutorial on how to create folders. I will also post two new themes next week.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
title-rogo.png
Tokyo Aftschool Summoners Vol.3

HNI_0082.JPG

Theme Name: Marchosias Theme
BGM: Battle! BGM
Download: Click Here

HNI_0081.JPG

Theme Name: Inuduka Moritaka Theme

HNI_0079.JPG

Theme Name: Kengo Takabushi Theme

HNI_0078.JPG

Theme Name: Touji Sakimori Theme

HNI_0083.JPG

Theme Name: Tokyo Afterschool Summoners
BGM: Fire Emblem Awekening - Main Theme

I have to say thankyou to @Ryumaru for helping me with the sound effect. I add only one sound effect, the sound you can hear when open the console after but the system in sleepmode, unique for each theme about the character. I probably gonna update the other one i made too with the "new" texture and sound effect. Also if you have CFW and want to install the cia for this round i have made a pack with all the theme for this volume 3. I first update the old theme with the small new stuff and then i gonna post here the cia file for install the custom themes.

EDIt: I forgot. The last theme in this volume have the top screen scrolling
top.png

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Senzanome.png

Download: MEGA | GDRIVE
I finaly update all the theme on the website and i have to say this is the "project", if you wanna called like that ( i prefer simple called the "thing"), but probably becouse the game have catch me really bad. Unfortunaly i was anable to extrac the sound effect from the game so i supplement all the sound effect, execpt the one i recently add, from Fire Emblem Fates. Witch is not a bad choice since there are both strategic RPG and ironicly this game works in a very similar way of the incoming Fire Emblem Heroes. But enough of personal stuff, i remove the cia like for the custom theme from my precedent post; i discover that create different file dosen't work becouse they overlap so installing one mean that the other is overwright. So i decide to make an entire custom cia with all the theme i relase about this game. All the other theme are avalible on my account if you use simple Homebrew Launcher.

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,
D

Deleted User

I can see this after finishing the tutorials I'm doing. I'm still finalizing the tutorial on how to create borders, then I'll do the tutorial on how to create folders. I will also post two new themes next week.
So you will be creating the requested theme?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?