Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I made a One-Punch Man theme a LONG time ago (back in November), and although it's already uploaded on the 3DSthemes site, I might as well post a preview here:

getPreview.php

Download link can be found here.

Bottom Screen is "animated", scrolling past the first eight issues of the manga front covers.
Folders are a generic yellow folder with a red fist in the middle.
The Background music is a looped version of the main theme for One-Punch Man, "The Hero!".
I would've included sound effects, but I have no clue how to incorporate them or even what sounds to actually use for this theme.

I plan on making more themes in the future, ut for now, this is all I have.
It was pretty cool I loved the anime shame that has no provision for a new season.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
awesome game!; I've finished every single Ace Attorney Game, you can find the trigoly (first 3 games ) at the eshop, or on that site...
I have found for download on the internet after I see it calmly. I used that image of 3ds you shared here in the forum and was perfect image alignment. Literally loses 68px high. I just do not understand why the official themes of nintendo they do not use the same pattern in the image of the court. I saw a Japanese official themes of nintendo and is kind of strange images, is aligned only means that the picture is stretched.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Lokao0

aka LkProd
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I remember posting some themes in this thread a while ago, but now I made some more and forgot to post here:

Sonic & Knuckles

TOfiVyz.png

Download: https://3dsthem.es/1108

Theme inspired by Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and especially by S&K's logo.
Music is Sonic Generations' Gallery Room

-------------------------------------------------------

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

YA9vfgD.png

Download: https://3dsthem.es/1565

Theme inspired by the game (mainly by its soundtrack cover, but close enough).
Music is Zero Gravity's Main Menu

Both themes include custom SFX as well.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Here's another Sonic theme. This time it's Star Light Zone from Sonic 1

View attachment 36215

Download: https://3dsthem.es/1720
It has borders and folders.
Music is Star Light Zone from Sonic 1
It was excellent. I loved the folder.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

mario-builder.png

Super Mario Maker Theme project.
I decided rather to give continuity to this project, I will be providing as soon as possible one second theme Super Mario Maker so that the total mind and SFX customized with sounds of the game. The music will be the main theme of Super Mario Maker wait. Who wants to see my previous theme of Super Mario maker click here.​

Last edited by Ryumaru,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any requests at all, I often thought about taking requests so I'll ask.
Btw you might wanna redownload the Freedom Planet theme, I've altered a few things (For the better of course.)
Have you made any sonic the hedgehog 3ds themes based on the archie comic book series?

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi back again with yet another Kingdom Hearts theme.
This time it looks a LOT like if you paused the game and were idling on the menu.
Opening the 3DS off sleep mode will trigger a Information Box sound effect. (See if the themes could be more complex I would've animated a box that said "Information: Select your game and press the A button, Double tap the icon or touch Open to start!"

But without further ado.

getPreview.php

Download Here

Reactions: Ryumaru

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi back again with yet another Kingdom Hearts theme.
This time it looks a LOT like if you paused the game and were idling on the menu.
Opening the 3DS off sleep mode will trigger a Information Box sound effect. (See if the themes could be more complex I would've animated a box that said "Information: Select your game and press the A button, Double tap the icon or touch Open to start!"

But without further ado.

getPreview.php

Download Here
It was pretty cool. He got a great visibility.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
3DS-2.png

I leave you with the second version of this custom theme if they want to see the first version and so access the link placed in the image below.
In addition to new images, I put a new background music in the cool theme.
if you want to see the first version of this theme customized with all of your information, please visit this link

https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-170#post-5998199
Theme Images

icone.png Folder Closed.png Folder Open.png Border-24px.png Border-48px.pngTop.png Bottom.png

To download this theme click on the image below

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Sirius64

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
plaque4.png

Theme Preview Fierce Deity
My next custom theme project will bring Link in his master forms. The theme folder'll see if I Fierce Deity Mask with the link if you do not do will make some other icon that has the game. Who want to give any suggestions on how I should do this custom theme, I will gladly listen to your opinion. As soon as I do at least 80% of the custom theme I put a preview here on gbatemp.​

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4