Hacking Custom System Menu BGM

kirayamato31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi all, hope you doing well. I was wondering if you could change the BGM of the wii menu. All softmods ive seen only remove the music, cause people think its anoying, but if its really that anoying it will be better to change it not remove it dont you think =D. Maybe its harder than i think it is, or i just havent searched well(which i did). But i cant find this info anywhere. Well i hope i have explained well myself. Thanks in advance, Farewell..!

lavamasta

Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry, not possible yet
frown.gif

kirayamato31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Damn, i was hoping for better results hehe well, any particular reason for this?, like you need to reach some unaccessable place?

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
kirayamato31 said:
any particular reason for this?, like you need to reach some unaccessable place?
I think it's just that noone has yet found the location where the music is stored, or if they have found it they haven't decoded its file format etc.

kirayamato31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
oh i see, i never heard of a brawl music extractor or something ,but i guess someone would have to modify that tool in order to work. Anyone have a clue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now