Custom Robo Arena-- Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by jalapeno, Jun 25, 2007.

Jun 25, 2007
  1. jalapeno
    OP

Member jalapeno GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I've been playing for about 3 hours, and there is basically non stop dialogue..

does it get better?
    do i have to go to bed each day, sit at the dinner table, sit at the breakfast table.. or do i leave home eventually?

thanks in advance

2. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I've been playing for roughly the same time. Stuck on where you have to beat that receptionist from the RoboCenter. I think you have to go to bed and wake up and have breakfast and dad and sis go to work etc EVERY DAY. So yeah I think that does happen all the time.

3. ggKfc

Newcomer ggKfc Member

Australia
    so far ive played yes it is ANNOYING repetitive. well im not that far in but i need to achieve a fellwo rank for stark to talk to me. I think it was a dodge programming where the plot is day based (easier to program a loop to a certain line of code for day routine) my belief custom robo areana had the capacity to be a SUPER awesome pokemon beating game, but its world interface was too crap. if they just cloned pokemon walkign around interface instead of im half a square next to you and can still talk with and other lame stuff, it would be awesome because the gundam like battle thingy is awesome already.

btw about teh receptionist i think like its the platform stage so use your platform gun to pwn her

she's quite powerful and fast so whenever you see her target or shoot just press a and jump un;less she did both where you double tap a to strafe and once the ooppponent shoots they stop for a while and if you dodged you can shoot them to hurt them then thye collpase on the ground. shoot again to make they down. then run or jump away coz they rebirth and pwn you with inviincibility =D all the best

4. kaisai

Member kaisai GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i beat the main story (i think) anyways i cant say it gets any better,
    the dinner, bed thing happens everytime

5. ChaosBoi

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    This happens every day and night until you finally beat the Robo Cup. Then after that, you're free to roam around, completing grudge matches and other stuff you haven't completed during story mode.

6. kaisai

Member kaisai GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the robo cup is the main story line right, i stoped playin after the cup and deleted it...

7. ChaosBoi

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    The robocup is actually the finishing tournament for the storyline.

8. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Its a very good game, I really liked it, only the dialogues were very annoying...
    For the rest a really good game with a nice combat modus

9. jalapeno
    OP

Member jalapeno GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    yeah, the combat is the only thing keeping me playing it