Gaming Custom Robo Arena-- Question

jalapeno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing for about 3 hours, and there is basically non stop dialogue..

does it get better?
do i have to go to bed each day, sit at the dinner table, sit at the breakfast table.. or do i leave home eventually?

thanks in advance

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing for roughly the same time. Stuck on where you have to beat that receptionist from the RoboCenter. I think you have to go to bed and wake up and have breakfast and dad and sis go to work etc EVERY DAY. So yeah I think that does happen all the time.

ggKfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so far ive played yes it is ANNOYING repetitive. well im not that far in but i need to achieve a fellwo rank for stark to talk to me. I think it was a dodge programming where the plot is day based (easier to program a loop to a certain line of code for day routine) my belief custom robo areana had the capacity to be a SUPER awesome pokemon beating game, but its world interface was too crap. if they just cloned pokemon walkign around interface instead of im half a square next to you and can still talk with and other lame stuff, it would be awesome because the gundam like battle thingy is awesome already.

btw about teh receptionist i think like its the platform stage so use your platform gun to pwn her

she's quite powerful and fast so whenever you see her target or shoot just press a and jump un;less she did both where you double tap a to strafe and once the ooppponent shoots they stop for a while and if you dodged you can shoot them to hurt them then thye collpase on the ground. shoot again to make they down. then run or jump away coz they rebirth and pwn you with inviincibility =D all the best

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i beat the main story (i think) anyways i cant say it gets any better,
the dinner, bed thing happens everytime

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This happens every day and night until you finally beat the Robo Cup. Then after that, you're free to roam around, completing grudge matches and other stuff you haven't completed during story mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up