Hacking Custom IOS failed - USB loaded 1.4. Little help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter delt31
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,277
  • Replies Replies 5

delt31

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
397
Reaction score
9
Trophies
2
XP
874
Country
United States
EDIT - Title should be USB Loader. Sorry!

I have a 3.4 wii and I'm trying to install the usb loader - I am using CIOS installer under apps and I have the IOS36-64-v1042.wad in my SD root. Everything is working and then right at the end it gives me an error message about custom ios failed. Same thing happens with the other installer for the gamecube loader. Is it b/c I'm on 3.4?
 
TroyTheZombie said:
Use the network install, I hear alot of people having problems with the wad install.

just tried network for both and BOTH gave me the same error - ticket -2011 error.

any suggestions - I'm googled but I don't see anything. Thanks guys.
 
does anyone know what the problem is? Little help -

I have the IOS36-64-v1042.wad in the root of my sd card. Then under apps I have usbloader which has the boot.dol. I also have the cIOS_Installer 10 folder under apps which has the boot.dol. For the gamecube backup, I have the gamecube loader under apps and the cMIOS_rev1-Installer under apps. What is the problem? I am on 3.4

EDIT _ SO I was doing some research. I have never had a CIOS on the system before 3.4 and that's why I think I'm having this issue. Hope there is an easy fix.
 

Site & Scene News