Homebrew Custom Home Menu background music isnt working correctly

  • Thread starter Thread starter PaiiNSteven
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 831
  • Replies Replies 2
P

PaiiNSteven

Guest
Hi!
I was modifying an existing custom firmwares background music when this glitch came along;

A tad annoying. I made its own .bcstm file, .ogg file, and even cropped the ogg file in audacity so it looped nicely. Can anyone help me? Thanks
 
might be an issue with the .bcstm file and looping it somewhere is my guess. The only issues I've seen were a result of the .bcstm file being too big and the music would just outright stop playing partway through.
 
might be an issue with the .bcstm file and looping it somewhere is my guess. The only issues I've seen were a result of the .bcstm file being too big and the music would just outright stop playing partway through.
I think the looping is the problem. I tagged it in the metadata but I never removed it. Thanks
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted