ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Danball senkin/Little battle experience undub cheats please! I have only found money addresses. Something like X2 exp, money or items would be awesome!

Idrolitina

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi there! As others mentioned here there are many questions related to the right version for your CFW/bootloader in relation to the plugin you are using or trying to use. I advise all of you to try presenting these problems on the discord because they are super kind and will very easily help you within a very short time!

@Nightwinter yup discord is much more active! I would check there, not sure about it but they might even have a further update :) !

Reactions: Nightwinter

CrazyCookie5125

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An error has occurred:

Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es).

Press any button tp shutdown

What does that mean cause it keeps happening everytime i start up my 2ds after pressing start from the menu.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
An error has occurred:

Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es).

Press any button tp shutdown

What does that mean cause it keeps happening everytime i start up my 2ds after pressing start from the menu.
its a common error. Your luma version is too low for the firmware you are on. You need to get a more updated luma or you will always see that.

blackwolf25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a cheat for real heroes firefighter 3d? there's a glitch in the game in mission 2 in the arcade there's a door in the back when you try to pry it open it doesn't open no matter what you do

liquidgykill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Ive tried to use this with no avail, every time I search a new value after the first one, the screen freezes and if I try to press home the new 3ds xl crashes, I seriously need an stealth and a health cheat for Metal Gear Solid 3 snake eater 3D for the american version, the european codes dont work. If someone can help I will be forever grateful.

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, does anyone know what the problem may be? I have old3ds, this error code is 0xD86007F3 appears to me every time when I close the mario maker game, other games are closing normally plugin turned on, if I turn off the plugin error is missing !! Is there any way to do this? Because I don't want to turn the ps plug on and off every time. Can I find somewhere newer action replay plg file than 0.7.0? thank you.

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I have a request for help, I wrote earlier on the forum, but so far no one has answered me, I have an old 3ds with a 10.2.1 luma

Tz. 1. I have a problem with BootNTR Selector, ie it turns on, shows that the 3.6 software has been successfully loaded and the program hangs and does not respond every time, I do not know how to set it?

2. replay.plg action currently shows that I have 0.7.0, apparently 0.7.1 Yes? but i can't find anywhere, it would be nice to help somehow give a link thanks regards. :)

user783940

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the latest luma with plugin loader and the latest Action Replay plugin from Nanquitas Github page.
When loading this plugin there is an error message: "Outdated plugin file Check for an updated plugin. Error code: 0xD8E07402"
How to fix this?

Irynia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi does anyone here know whether (cheat) plugins are by default compatible with patched games?

Or could it happen that the game becomes unplayable, if the patch & the plugin don't go well together?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi does anyone here know whether (cheat) plugins are by default compatible with patched games?

Or could it happen that the game becomes unplayable, if the patch & the plugin don't go well together?
game patches almost always shift offsets since different data is loaded into memory than with the vanilla game and everything else gets pushed/pulled as a result of data size changes. The offsets used in codes extremely often don't work when running a patch unless the replacement data is exactly the same size as the original. In super rare cases, a code will effectively search for a pattern in memory so those will still work as nothign the code affect moves relative to the search value (and the search value still exists for the code to find in the first place) - but theres virtually no reason to use such codes on the 3DS with all the simpler methods available to write effective codes normally.

Reactions: Nutez

Irynia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
game patches almost always shift offsets since different data is loaded into memory than with the vanilla game and everything else gets pushed/pulled as a result of data size changes. The offsets used in codes extremely often don't work when running a patch unless the replacement data is exactly the same size as the original. In super rare cases, a code will effectively search for a pattern in memory so those will still work as nothign the code affect moves relative to the search value (and the search value still exists for the code to find in the first place) - but theres virtually no reason to use such codes on the 3DS with all the simpler methods available to write effective codes normally.

Hi iSharingan thanks for the reply
Wow that sounds really complex!

I did eventually just try it & did manage to successfully run a plugin on a patched game on 3ds. Maybe the creators of the patch & plugin worked together in this particular case or something

Ilya668111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
good day
please teach me how to cheat with CTRPluginFramework-BlankTemplate with health bar. where no numbers.
can't understand first step.
i need to help my daughter to cheat with health in kirby games (robobot or triple deluxe)
tried different methods: specified value and unknown, 1 byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes and float.
i think i start search incorrectly
unknown search+4 bytes?
then lose some health
then search using smaller than?
but that doesn't help me((

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning