ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Love this! Fiddled around a bit with Puzzle and Dragons Z as there aren't many cheats available for it.
Thought I would share the cheats I made with this :)
If people are interested, I'll upload later again, when I've played more and made more cheats :)
Don't know if this is the right place though. Is there a sharing thread for these? Been some time that I came to this site ;)

Attachments

• 0004000000137800.txt
    590 bytes · Views: 282

BannerBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the boot.firm on System Version 11.6.0-39 and Luma3DS CFW 9.0 causes every homebrew app to raise an exception for ARM11, and ARM9 with `abort data` can you fix this please

I opened an issue about it here along with 2 dump files attached.
gitlab(dot)com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS-PluginLoader/issues/1

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I followed the instructions, but when I open the plugin menu no cheats are shown.
Did I miss something,?

did you press the action replay button? You would also either need a file in the cheats folder or start using the search function to make your own...

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, i dont think i explained that correctly. if you using the plugin that posted here in #1. then its not going to have any cheats, its primarily for the Action replay codes, or gateshark is a closer comparison. For that to work the actionreplay.plg need to be in the correct folder (depending on how you're launching the plugins) and a "<tid>".txt file should be in (Sd: )\cheats folder. if everything is setup correctly, when you press action replay, if the txt file has any codes they should show up...

(where "<tid>" is the 16 digit hex id for the game you want the codes for. example, "might gunvolt burst" id is 00040000001C7700 so the cheat file is called (Sd: )\cheats\00040000001C7700.txt)

Last edited by Gamerjin,

4th'ave'

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, i dont think i explained that correctly. if you using the plugin that posted here in #1. then its not going to have any cheats, its primarily for the Action replay codes, or gateshark is a closer comparison. For that to work the actionreplay.plg need to be in the correct folder (depending on how you're launching the plugins) and a "<tid>".txt file should be in (Sd:)\cheats folder. if everything is setup correctly, when you press action replay, if the txt file has any codes they should show up...

(where "<tid>" is the 16 digit hex id for the game you want the codes for. example, "might gunvolt burst" id is 00040000001C7700 so the cheat file is called (Sd:)\cheats\00040000001C7700.txt)

Ohhhh... So I need to find other cheat codes? Or I need to make it a .txt file?
Sorry I'm new to the whole 3ds cfw.
Thanjs for the help! :)

Lernos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Ohhhh... So I need to find other cheat codes? Or I need to make it a .txt file?
Sorry I'm new to the whole 3ds cfw.
Thanjs for the help!
For most games, in fact, you don't need to find or do anything yourself - there's a nice github repo (the "Cheats" folder in the archive), and for some games there are advanced plugins, specified in post 1 of this thread:

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For most games, in fact, you don't need to find or do anything yourself - there's a nice github repo (the "Cheats" folder in the archive), and for some games there are advanced plugins, specified in post 1 of this thread:

Hope you know that the zip in the releases section is so out of date now due to many many updates to the DB, It'd just be better to download from the master branch https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES/archive/master.zip if you want to go that route.

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome, didn't know there was a github for it. Can people just make commits to it or not? (saw that my cheats made it into the list ^^ )

BrainMango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin works great for most of my games, but I have one game that always crashes after the character selection screen with the cheats enabled. Any idea what the cause of this might be?

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin works great for most of my games, but I have one game that always crashes after the character selection screen with the cheats enabled. Any idea what the cause of this might be?

one game? character selection? i'm gathering at its a fighting game, but which one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here