uchuujins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried googling but no luck yet :(

My issue is im on 11.0.0-33U, im trying to access the eshop but i can't seem to return to home menu without boot because it just freezes. And running eShop thru hans is patched. What do ?

Im on stock fw with steelhax and menuhax.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've tried googling but no luck yet :(

My issue is im on 11.0.0-33U, im trying to access the eshop but i can't seem to return to home menu without boot because it just freezes. And running eShop thru hans is patched. What do ?

Im on stock fw with steelhax and menuhax.
You can't return to home menu while using new Menuhax as an entry point. Are you sure it freezes when using Steelhax?

uchuujins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't return to home menu while using new Menuhax as an entry point. Are you sure it freezes when using Steelhax?
Yes unless steelhax got an update from its prior release that I wasn't aware of ? So i shouldn't have a problem booting home without reboot on steelhax ?

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can exit out of Homebrew Launcher just fine when using steelhax. I've just tried it with ctr-httpwn and I can access eShop on 11.0.0-33. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work with menuhax though.

uchuujins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can exit out of Homebrew Launcher just fine when using steelhax. I've just tried it with ctr-httpwn and I can access eShop on 11.0.0-33. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work with menuhax though.
Are you running stock fw ?

If so anyway to delete the steelhax save file to install the new one ? (Checked and it seems to be updated) or can i install the updated verison over the first release ? I freeze up trying to return home without reboot on steelhax tried it a few times unless i have to wait a bit.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You have HomeMenuHax installed?
If yes try deleting it (you need to delete it from HomMenuHax) or delete Home Menu SD extdata.

uchuujins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have HomeMenuHax installed?
If yes try deleting it (you need to delete it from HomMenuHax) or delete Home Menu SD extdata.
So delete menuhax then boot steelhax and i should be able to return to home menu without reboot ? currently i can't seem to get menuhax manager to work its stuck on parsing config.

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you running stock fw ?

If so anyway to delete the steelhax save file to install the new one ? (Checked and it seems to be updated) or can i install the updated verison over the first release ? I freeze up trying to return home without reboot on steelhax tried it a few times unless i have to wait a bit.
Not exactly, I'm on A9LH 3DS, but I'm using Corbenik CFW to disable all of the patches, making it technically a stock firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...