Status
Not open for further replies.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this is real how much will it be sold for when it comes out?

Well, if it's the only one on the market, they could very well charge a premium… A DSTWO costs $50… I'd say… About $80…
if you had a chose what wud you do go to pax prime or get a crown3ds flashcard when it comes out

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how true this is or isnt guys but i decided to do a little digging and i emailed one of the companies that is going to sell the crown3ds, once it comes out that is, after talking to him he told me that the crown team had given up.... so im not sure if this is a joke or if he got false information or what, but i certainly hope they were wrong. I can post pics of the email if it makes people feel better.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how true this is or isnt guys but i decided to do a little digging and i emailed one of the companies that is going to sell the crown3ds, once it comes out that is, after talking to him he told me that the crown team had given up.... so im not sure if this is a joke or if he got false information or what, but i certainly hope they were wrong. I can post pics of the email if it makes people feel better.
if true that leaves neimod as 3ds last hope (for now)

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it was R4Town you emailed, their knowledge is literally a joke. (they used information from www.crown3dscard.net when www.crown3ds.com said it was fake). I'm not saying Crown3DS is real, but www.crown3ds.com appeared first so I'd be more inclined to believe them over crown3dscard.net. My guess is both are fake though :D And anyways, I don't want to pirate for at least another year or two, but maybe more. Playing retail cartridges has me picking games more wisely, which I have come to enjoy. And not pirating supports Nintendo, so it's a good compromise, at least to me. The only part of the deal I would change would be removing the region lock. I wouldn't mind paying more to import games (such as Zero Escape) but I'm not about to pay $200 (maybe more due to importing?) for a Japanese 3DS just to play imports.

finkmac

Trophies
Website
www.epicwinrar.com
XP
Country
Canada

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the very least, they're not dead.

but is that at all good news?
i seriously wish it would die already, unless they show real progress, it's better to show nothing at all
while the real hackers are at work, they show next to nothing, but when they do, it's probably not for false hope

I'd rather have the "false hope" than get mad because of all the "real hackers" who haven't been releasing any work or progress. If it wasn't for crown 3ds then I probably would have sold my 3ds.

instead you can get your hopes up seeing topics like those and get disappointed
for you it might work, but for me it doesn't, half the time i only check the sticky because i can hardly believe that any of these topics have anything useful to show anymore
that one little post neimod made was like the only wothwhile post here in ages alongside some good programs that work after the system would be hacked

Reactions: 1 person

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if true that leaves neimod as 3ds last hope (for now)

would you like me to post the email i got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp