Crown3DS Released or some CR4P like that

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Roguezz, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roguezz
    OP

Roguezz Siren

May 12, 2010
    Canada
    Toronto
    ^Read the quote, why are they saying that it's released on the bottom of the page-or was it always there? I'm confused, like, do these people have nothing better to do other than get money through one stupid youtube video?

www.crown3ds.com

2. MushGuy

MushGuy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 11, 2010
    United States
    This has been announced for many, many months. How new are you?

3. Roguezz
    OP

Roguezz Siren

May 12, 2010
    Canada
    Toronto
    Naaaahh, I saw it when it was first announced. But I don't think I remember them saying it was released which is weird. lol

Edit: also, I made my account around 2010, but I've been hanging around here since 2006. lol

4. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    Jesus Christ gimme a break

5. jowan

jowan GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2008
    Colombia
    Darmstadt
    That very same text has been hangingaround for some time now...so yeah Crwon3DS turned out to be bullpoop

6. Ron

Ron somehow a weeb now.

Dec 10, 2009
    Canada
    here
    Its called Ching(l|r)ish.

It said that it was "released" ever since it was announced. Was it really worth creating a thread for this?

7. nukeboy95

nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

Aug 24, 2010
    United States
    not sure
    Currently we did encounter an unexpected issue during the testing period, anyway we are still working on it, hopefully will fix it very soon and keep you updated as well, thank again for your concern and continued support!

Crown3DS.com is the sole official site, all others are not from us any more...

Crown3DS Team 2011-12.9
    that was posted 3 months latter (sorry dark users cant get the color to change)

8. Roguezz
    OP

Roguezz Siren

May 12, 2010
    Canada
    Toronto
    True, my bad for making a thread. I think I kinda remember it being there now. Lol. And in that video, they probably used the inside of a splinter cell game instead of manually loading one into it like a flashcard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.