Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodhouse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, ladies and gentlemen lol.i saw some news and also checked some sites that the real 3DS hacking is coming, the real 3DS flashcard which can play 3DS games will be released soon. just take a look at this news.

QUOTE said:
Crown3DS released!

After several months' development and testing,we are glad to announce that we have created the world's first real 3DS flashcard--Crown3DS.

We did the test and confirmed that Crown3DS was running 3DS games successfully on a V2.1.0-4 3DS console(video below). This is a great progress,and now we are trying to dump more 3DS games and do more tests, we will fix all the bugs and make sure it is working stable and compatible with all the 3DS games.

This YouTube video is showing Crown3DS running the 3DS game--splinter cell3d.3ds, the capability of this game is 512MB.

Until now,crown3ds can not run all of the 3DS games because of some tech problems, so our next plan is to dump more 3DS games to enhance the Crown3DS game compatibility.

Crown3DS Team
[email protected]

2011/9/15

and also this video

[youtube]mZtX0RxGWaI[/youtube]

Edit: i searched this card and aslo contacted the official site, got some more info. I also sent the official site a email to confirm it, here is their reply.

QUOTEHi,thanks for sending us the email, the crown3ds is our latest flaschard, it is completely a new 3ds flashcard which can run 3DS games in your 3ds console. we have finished some tests and confirmed that our card can work on some 3DS games, though some games are still not working because of the tech problem, we believe our engineers will solve the problems soon, at present, we need to dump more 3ds games and do more tests, we hope we can release a 100% working card ASAP. In the next few weeks, we will release more details about our Crown3ds flashcard, such as the specifications, performance, pics and the release date,etc. Please keep focused on our site/youtube/facebook/twitter to get more update news.

Thanks for your support

Crown3ds Team
www.crown3ds.com

Looks like the 3DS flashcard and 3DS hacking is really coming! i think the price will not cheap at first,Hope i can get a sample ASAP LOL. True ? Do you believe it ?

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks pretty legit to me. But I mean, I guess it could be faked if the person is just putting the internals of a splinter cell cart inside of their zelda cart, but I dunno why someone would do all that just for a prank. I think they are really onto something here.

Edit: oh, thats not even a zelda cart... I need to get my eyes checked.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just saying here, but I could easily tie contacts to a board, snap in a game into another's shell, and say we have issues getting others to boot.

Here's my questions, where's some sort of UI? It seems TOO fishy to me that it boots up the Splinter Cell logo and such, of course that COULD be part of the bypass. I'm just sayin.

chaos123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone dare to break your 3DS cartridge apart to make a comparison?
tongue.gif

PHALLIUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seems to be a programmable JTAG breadboard with a retrofitted proprietary input device. I like how the hollowed out the cartridge to insert the input. It's 50/50 whether it's true. Where's the "Hello World"??? Now that I wanna see. You'll have me with that if the video hasn't been edited or faked.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Looks to be piracy-only. Disappointing, but at least somebody is making progress toward real homebrew.

I say this is real as that release group legacy has claimed to run backup images on a custom hardware interface. So this has already been reported to be possible.

As far as getting this to run on a flashcart -- I bet that's more of a challenge than what's being demonstrated here. We'll see.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Video doesnt show any proof, it only booted one game and it booted up as a regular catridge, no custom icon or anything. If it wanted to prove anything they should have at least booted 2 different games on the same cartridge even if it can only hold one game at a time

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's true or not.

I don't know, seems kinda iffy that after all this talk of Nintendo "upping their security" to prevent pirating, that it could be done in less than a year.

I'd have to see more of this to be convinced.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this video proves anything. As mentioned above, it could just be inside of a splinter cell cartridge to begin with. If it is just being like the old school flashcards where you just copied a game over (no interface or anything), it would have been a lot more believable to show it being copied.

Plus, I also find it hard to believe this first cart come from a group nobody has ever heard of...

edit typos, my s key sticks

chaos123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BloodWolfJW said:
The 3D switch is up, but no distortion on camera...that could confirm or deny. If the 3D doesn't work...
you could see the distortion at 1:26 when he turned the 3D switch on

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
I don't see how this video proves anything. As mentioned above, it could just be inside of a splinter cell cartridge to begin with. If it is just being like the old school flashcards where you just copied a game over (no interface or anything), it would have been a lot more believable to show it being copied.

Plus, I also find it hard to believe this first cart come from a group nobody has ever heard of...

I agree the lack of some sort of menu kinda shuts me down on the idea.
Then again I'm not very experienced on making flashcarts.
tongue.gif

maybe the menu is the last thing thats done.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DroRox said:
mysticwaterfall said:

I agree the lack of some sort of menu kinda shuts me down on the idea.
Then again I'm not very experienced on making flashcarts.
tongue.gif

maybe the menu is the last thing thats done.

maybe this video is from early developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4