Hacking Crown 3DS possible realase date???

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I couldn't help but laugh at someone who clearly knows nothing telling someone knows something that he clearly knows nothing. I think it's even more hilarious that you talk about the Crown 3DS like it's some prophecy waiting to be fulfilled. I wonder if you still believe in Father Christmas...

I believe it's briefly mentioned in the Book of Revelations, just before the stuff about the second coming of Jesus.

Father Christmas is just a myth. Nothing more. Why would i belive in it?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Because its about time for 3DS to get hacked. Vita already got hacked. Plus there was not that many reasons to hack Vita since it was region free already.
Oooooooooh sorry to burst you bubble buddy. But even until now the DSi-mode has not been fully hacked per se. And how long has it been out? You have to remember that time is not inversely proportional to hackability. And that somewhat applies to number of "reasons". Plus the Vita isn't hacked fully either. Sure due to some exploit some people are able to play PSP games (at least that is what I got from reading) but none have been able to play commercial Vita games yet. Which in a way is similar to the situation of the 3DS. We can play DS games on them but not 3DS ones. If at this point in time, you can show me solid evidence to the contrary, then I'll eat my hat.

Reactions: Thorhian

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because its about time for 3DS to get hacked. Vita already got hacked. Plus there was not that many reasons to hack Vita since it was region free already.
No, things don't just have "Times to get hacked" It takes lots of research and now more than ever lots of dedication. Its like were inventing the freaking lightbulb if 1000 ways don't work then we know 1000 ways to not hack the 3ds. Its not a microwave, oh its been 2:30 half minutes lets stir up the scene then wait 1 more minute then its here.

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Oooooooooh sorry to burst you bubble buddy. But even until now the DSi-mode has not been fully hacked per se. And how long has it been out? You have to remember that time is not inversely proportional to hackability. And that somewhat applies to number of "reasons". Plus the Vita isn't hacked fully either. Sure due to some exploit some people are able to play PSP games (at least that is what I got from reading) but none have been able to play commercial Vita games yet. Which in a way is similar to the situation of the 3DS. We can play DS games on them but not 3DS ones. If at this point in time, you can show me solid evidence to the contrary, then I'll eat my hat.

So you are saying its impossible for example to download Rayman DSi if you search on google and then transfer it on 3DS memory card?

darkychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this all makes me wonder...
i still hope nintendo comes to it senses and brings a regionfree 3ds out.
i know its just a dream but i can at least hope.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Now I've seen Taiko Drums 3DS is coming out in Japan only...this makes me really hopeful they'll hack the 3DS.
it's too expensive to buy an extra JP 3DS.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me it seems as though the Crown 3DS is just another 3DS hacking project asking for money, and it will never show any results.

If a release date more solid than "Some time next year" is set, we'll consider allowing this sort of thread to remain open.

I would advise anyone to think long and hard before putting their faith and financial backing into such projects.

Caveat emptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: oh no