Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cross dressing no.

Cosplaying Yes.

Hey some people are ok with their sexuality and are bold enough to be goofballs.

We all know Sailormoon isn't a real person.

But I have no desire to be mistaken as an ugly girl
smile.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Dude, cosplaying as the opposite gender is still crossdressing.

smile.gif
predictable comment.

Going to an anime con as Sailor moon is 'goofy'.

Going out in mundane girls clothing (if you are male of course) for any other reason is potentially 'homosexual' behaviour.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Going out in mundane girls clothing (if you are male of course) for any other reason is potentially 'homosexual' behaviour.
The fuck it is, it has nothing to do with that at all.

By your logic all women who wear jeans are great big lesbos.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Rydian said:

smile.gif
predictable comment.

No, it's potentially creepy behaviour......

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadriano said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
The fuck it is, it has nothing to do with that at all.

By your logic all women who wear jeans are great big lesbos.

Well, he is kinda right. Most people will automatically assume you are "homosexual" if you wear girls clothing (if you are male).

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Rydian said:

smile.gif
predictable comment.

http://www.google.com/search?q=define:+crossdressing

A man wearing women's clothing fits the definition of "crossdressing", google agrees.

A man cosplaying in women's clothing is still a man in women's clothing.

Stop trying to delude yourself. It doesn't make you less manly or anything.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see what the user is saying about how if a man was in woman's clothing it would seem to most people the guy was "homosexual", but that's how it is here in NY. If it's somewhere else in the states it's probably not the same point of view, it's moreso a shameful act done by society. If a guy wants to dress in women's clothing, what's the big deal? Sure it's look funny, but women ALL THE TIME dress in guy's clothes, yet they are not demoralized (?) and criticized by other people for their actions.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
DarkMario616 said:
I can see what the user is saying about how if a man was in woman's clothing it would seem to most people the guy was "homosexual", but that's how it is here in NY. If it's somewhere else in the states it's probably not the same point of view, it's moreso a shameful act done by society. If a guy wants to dress in women's clothing, what's the big deal? Sure it's look funny, but women ALL THE TIME dress in guy's clothes, yet they are not demoralized (?) and criticized by other people for their actions.
It's a double standard, women are expected to be expressive of their rights in America while being feminine is considered weak for men.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
DarkMario616 said:
Woah, I never said "homosexual", I said "crossdressing".

Is everybody forgetting that I'm the OP and I posted pics of me crossdressing in the OP?
tongue.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
DarkMario616 said:

Is everybody forgetting that I'm the OP and I posted pics of me crossdressing in the OP?
tongue.gif
No, the image is still burned into my skull.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
DarkMario616 said:

tongue.gif

Not you
tongue.gif
Someone else said crossdressing leads to being called homosexual or something, too lazy to find who said it. I just know that a moderator told the guy he was wrong though, although he is partially right, it depends where you live in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1