Gaming Cricket on DS!

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember when the playstation 1 was popular, they released a game called 'Brian Lara's Cricket' (popular cricketer) for it. I think it converted a few people's opinion of cricket. Even I played it. It became quite popular over here in the UK. I thought someone would have released something along the same lines for the DS. Time will tell.

I'm not over keen on cricket, but 1 day cricket is good to watch. Where players have to take risks to score as many runs as they can in a day.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
vishi said:
.TakaM said:
Is that supposed to be offensive? That I'm 20?
I think I'd have to be as stupid as you for that 'insult' to have any kind of effect, because at the moment all it really tells me is you checked through my profile to scramble for an insult
laugh.gif

And if you don't want to reply to our comments, then don't.
Why don't you try to follow your own advice and ignore every comment you have a problem with, because I'm going to be honest with you: Just about every single member here is going to be annoyed with the cock-worthy way you type, so you're going to have to ignore a lot of this forum.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my degree/life/work/being 20

well if u take it as a insult most welcome, lol....
and i know it would have taken u a hour to think about what ur going to write in the reply for me..man as i told u before (this time i will put it in bold for u , cause u might have a eye problem from playing too much ds)... THE TITLE FOR THIS TOPIC IS"CRICKET OND DS" NOT "LETS ANNOY VISHI ABOUT HIS TYPING"...

blink.gif

I think it would have taken an hour for him to read your typing not an hour to reply to it..
tongue.gif

On topic: It sounds good that They might release a cricket game but i hope they use the touch screen to bowl and bat.. A good version not a stupid PRESS POWER BUTTON, PRESS ANGLE BUTTON, PRESS HIT BUTTON.. that would be just gay..
smile.gif
If you know what i mean
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol