ROM Hack creating custom communities

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I wasn't sure where to post this, but this is just to learn a bit more of this. I just noticed this peculiar app leaked on that iso site and i got it and started to read the documents that came with it.

I'm wondering if this really works or if someone has managed to create a custom community with it? I won't use it, since I don't want to risk my nnid account. I just want to know since I found it interesting.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Well, I wasn't sure where to post this, but this is just to learn a bit more of this. I just noticed this peculiar app leaked on that iso site and i got it and started to read the documents that came with it.

I'm wondering if this really works or if someone has managed to create a custom community with it? I won't use it, since I don't want to risk my nnid account. I just want to know since I found it interesting.
It's ok to actually name the app so people can discuss it with you. Naming things is not piracy.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo must be idiots for letting the devs make their own communities and not just doing it themselves. And now that we have the SDK...

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that would help some, but in the meantime just go ahead and mention it in a post. Is it the miiverse dev tool?
I guess I'm stupid, still trying to figure out if your being sarcastic or saying it for real. Well nvm, it is one of the leaked sdk tools, not sure how many miiverse tools are there but the tool itself has that exact name.

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what does it mean to boot a community. I saw this too and found myself curious as to what it is. The name called it "3DS Community Tool" and it's for Miiverse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb