1. roywall

OP roywall Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have a 5.3.2 U System with the Mario Kart 8 DLC bundle. I would like to add the DLC with the code that came with the bundle, but I assume this requires accessing the E-shop, which requires updating (which I don't want to do). I noticed Cyan posted a workaround to access the E-shop without updating, but when I try this it tells me I need to link a Nintendo Network ID. When I try to do that it says it needs an update to access online services. This fails since I'm using tubehaxdns and blocking the update servers through my router. So I guess my question is if it's possible to create/link a Nintendo Network ID without updating. I'd like to stay on 5.3.2 for loadiine. I realize you can't use the dlc in loadiine, but I'd like to use it on a normal boot.

2. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Brazil
    Yeah my Wii U came with a download code for Wind Waker but I can't redeem it because I can't link an NNID.
    :ohnoes:

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

I don't know either, I tried to post this earlier for the 3DS and nobody answered. Maybe soon hans-fwspoofing for WiiU will come out since the IOSU exploit will come out soon (as it is right now) before Febuary

4. otto888

otto888 I break things for a living.

United States
    Have you spoofed your version to 5.5? I have mine spoofed and I was able to link my Nintendo ID just fine, also on 5.3.2. I was also able to make one for a family member with no issues.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

You can spoof your WiiU? Can you provide links please? :D (If it's not to much to ask of coarse)

6. Garou

Garou GBAtemp Maniac

7. Margen67

Margen67 Dirty entited pirate
    Banned

United States
    You should download the game so you can bitch about the update then ask if there's any exploits for 5.5.0 :^)
    Gotta update for that Stability™

piratesephiroth likes this.
  8. roywall

OP roywall Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Thanks for the replies. I was hoping there was a way other than spoofing, but maybe I'll try that.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, updating, Network