Crazy Wii Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by thebeast923, Jun 25, 2012.

Jun 25, 2012

Crazy Wii Problem by thebeast923 at 5:36 PM (636 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. thebeast923
    OP

Newcomer thebeast923 Member

United States
    So I Had A wii on sm 4.2 Fully Modded and every thing was running fine untill i found my old Real Copy of Guitar Hero 3 and it some how kill my ability to read Guitar Hero 4 (Real) and Guitar Hero Metalica (Backup) and Guitar Hero 3 It self
    so I rehacked my wii using the this Guide (http://www.wiihacks....od-any-wii.html) and Reinstalled all the ios's and i still cant get those games to work except for Guitar hero 6 and Resident Evil 4 and the new one Rock Band 2 every other game will load in the disc channel but when i press start it goes to a black screen the wii tries to load the game it than blinks 3 times and goes back home any and all help would be greatly appreciated

sorry for the forum issues first post lol

thank you your fellow modder

Thebeast923

P.S Heres my System Check

Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    u should be able to load original discs via the disc channel

to play backup discs via the disc channel, u need to either install neocorp or darkcorp

in your current state you should be able to play backup discs via loaders like neogamma or even usb-loaders like cfg usb-loader

your installed cIOS249 should be able to play 99% of games (games like COD require your installed cIOS250). If games with peripherals (i.e. guitar hero) don't load properly using your cIOS249, try using cIOS223

usb-loading is far superior to disc loading, so before installing neocorp or darkcorp, u should consider making the switch from backup discs to usb-loading.

1 person likes this.
  3. Anon10W1z

Member Anon10W1z GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    But if he can't read the legit games, how can he rip them to a USB drive?

4. XFlak

Canada
    judging by his syscheck, there should be no reason why he can't load original discs. Perhaps he's trying to load games from a different region via the disc channel, or maybe he's loading backups instead of originals, or maybe he's got some funky priiloader hacks enabled... no way to tell until the OP gives more info

5. Anon10W1z

Member Anon10W1z GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Well one game was orig.

6. thebeast923
    OP

United States
    not quite xflak my problem is that the wii will not read any games with the 3.2 update on it Resident Evil (Fake) Works and GH6 (Real) Works Thats It Other than that it a very expensive door step and they both work with the disc channel funny enough any help

ps i would be loading from the usb but right now i need a converter
    oh and i only have 4 priiloader hacks on region free everything, region free gc, disable diag check, and use 249

7. XFlak

Canada
    try disabling "disable diag check, and use 249", also enable the 2x block updates hacks.

what do u mean u need a converter? u can rip games using any usb-loader, and u can rip backup discs on your PC using wii backup manager.

btw, telling us what games do work is great, but what would be even more helpful is telling us what game do NOT work.

8. thebeast923
    OP

United States
    sata to usb converter silly and ever game except for those 4 trying Neocorps now

9. XFlak

Canada
    neocorp won't work if u can't get neogamma working. All neocorp does is launch neogamma from the disc channel.

so are u saying that even after adjusting your priiloader hacks like I recommended you still are unable to play ORIGINAL wii discs from your disc channel?

10. thebeast923
    OP

United States
    yes sir Xflak And I installed a new SM 4.1