Hacking Crash?

orcus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First thing I would like to say is given the nature of this post, it could be here or under the loaders catagory. This makes more sense to me, however if I am wrong I am sorry.

I have my wii hardmodded and softmodded (wiikey, one of the very last models of wii that you could safely wiikey, before nintendo changed things - and now running the latest version of dx2, which is v10-alt to enable use of both usb ports as I do not have an external hard drive, so am using 2 32gb usb sticks)

I am trying to run Crash: Mind over Mutants but I get a black screen after hitting play game, before even getting to the main menu. I know it is a good rip of the game, as it is verified by Wii Backup Manager.

I am using a version of ds2 that is based on ios56, as that is requred to be able to play my Kirby game also (have not tested other games).

Would someone be able to give me help at getting Crash to run? It is for my girlfriend, as she loved the crash games on ps1, and I am new to the wii softmodding and most definitely a noob when it comes to modding the wii.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Some games will not work with IOS base 56. That is why guides suggest you install a base 57 cIOS side by side in slot 250, and use that for games that base 56 has trouble with.
No guarantees as to whether this will solve your problem, but it's worth the shot. You can set the cIOS individually on a game-by-game basis in the game settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, what's pokerogue?