Gaming Crash when loading MH Generations

geokhentix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo..Whenever I boot up MH Generations, it just crashes right after the 3DS splash screen causing me to hold the power button. I updated Luma to the latest. Otherwise O3DS @ latest firmware. Can't figure it out. But I want to play so baddddd. Halp?

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you wait a few minutes? O3DS has to reboot with a different memory allocation for games like MH and Smash.

geokhentix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird I'm reading about that right now but...smash loads up pretty fast. I'm sitting here on about minute 5. No buttons respond. I'm using a different bootloader for boot animations, could be due to that. Testing.

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird I'm reading about that right now but...smash loads up pretty fast. I'm sitting here on about minute 5. No buttons respond. I'm using a different bootloader for boot animations, could be due to that. Testing.
Try disabling the CPU clock settings for Luma and re-test.

geokhentix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know I could change the CPU clock settings! I figured it out though. It was BootAnim9. :( Now I have no cool boot screen. Thanks though! Time to spend hours making potions.

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know I could change the CPU clock settings! I figured it out though. It was BootAnim9. :( Now I have no cool boot screen. Thanks though! Time to spend hours making potions.
It might be your payload, I use bootanim9, and generations works. If it is I would guess that the Luma payload you have in the bootanim9 folder isn't the right one while the Luma payload in your root directory is correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-