ROM Hack crash switch snes offline

rubinorosso93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys help me please, i install mod snes offline ( by phoenix) and was working, after i install 1.1 update game crash at start, i try
delete all and reinstall original working one but switch say that i have to update game to play
what i can do?

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, have you checked if the mod works for the update, first? If so, then how is switch modded? Is it atmosphere, or sxos? And are you referring to CAVE the snes modder?

Last edited by Gamerjin,

rubinorosso93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i dont understand last part (cave?) btw im using atmosphere
game was working perfectly at 1.00 version
i update for mistake at 1,1 official and now even installing 1,00 switch say me i need update it

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
guys help me please, i install mod snes offline ( by phoenix) and was working, after i install 1.1 update game crash at start, i try
delete all and reinstall original working one but switch say that i have to update game to play
what i can do?
What firmware version are you on? Any time you install NSPs it's a good idea to check them with NX Game Info first (on PC) to find out the required firmware version.

rubinorosso93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have last atmosphere and last all
the problem is simple
i was playing snes hack with 300 roms (1,00) version and all works good
i do a mistake and install official update 1,01 and it replace game modded cover and crash if i try to start it
now even deleting all and installing again hack 1.00 switch say me that i have to update to play
how i can erase from the switch the information that i installed 1.01 update? ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.