1. knewknow

OP knewknow Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have what seems to be a weird problem. I own Ikaruga and purchased on my main profile. Whenever I try to play it, I get a crash when it's trying to access the save file. I deleted the save file and when you boot the game, it creates a new one and then immediately crashes. If I use another profile on the Switch, it plays the game as normal. I used ReiNX and now SXOS 2.01 to test with same issue. Is this a problem with the ticket? I tried deleting my original purchased ticket and installed it through NSP... same result.

thanks!

2. AndyGJorgensen

Newcomer

United States
    I am having the same issue with cities skylines using latest sd files v10.1 atmosphere. Did you solve the issue?

3. knewknow

OP knewknow Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Nope. I’m running the SXOS emunand now, so I switch back to native OS whenever I want to run that game.

Seems this might never get fixed unless it happens to a popular game...

4. AndyGJorgensen

Newcomer

United States
    The only thing I know that is different between profiles and it happens on more than 1 switch for me is that the profiles that are linked with nintendo accounts seem to cause it I will have to do more playing around. I am pretty sure that it is only profiles that are linked that is causing it.

5. shadoom

shadoom GBAtemp Regular

Taiwan
    having the same problem with ikaruga
    profile 1 that is linked doesnt work
    profile 2 that is not linked works

6. jmej

jmej Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I had the same problem, i deleted the save data for ikaruga on my profile and that fixed it. Go to the main setting menu from the home screen and data management to do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Ikaruga), profile, Crash