Crash only on 1 profile (Ikaruga)

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by knewknow, Oct 13, 2018.

1. knewknow
    OP

knewknow Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2006
    Canada
    I have what seems to be a weird problem. I own Ikaruga and purchased on my main profile. Whenever I try to play it, I get a crash when it's trying to access the save file. I deleted the save file and when you boot the game, it creates a new one and then immediately crashes. If I use another profile on the Switch, it plays the game as normal. I used ReiNX and now SXOS 2.01 to test with same issue. Is this a problem with the ticket? I tried deleting my original purchased ticket and installed it through NSP... same result.

thanks!

2. AndyGJorgensen

AndyGJorgensen Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2017
    United States
    I am having the same issue with cities skylines using latest sd files v10.1 atmosphere. Did you solve the issue?

3. knewknow
    OP

knewknow Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2006
    Canada
    Nope. I’m running the SXOS emunand now, so I switch back to native OS whenever I want to run that game.

Seems this might never get fixed unless it happens to a popular game...

4. AndyGJorgensen

AndyGJorgensen Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2017
    United States
    The only thing I know that is different between profiles and it happens on more than 1 switch for me is that the profiles that are linked with nintendo accounts seem to cause it I will have to do more playing around. I am pretty sure that it is only profiles that are linked that is causing it.