Crap issue with USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Kurono., Feb 3, 2010.

1. Kurono.
    OP

Kurono. Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    I made a channel for RedSteel using Crap, using the settings for USB Loader GX Forwarder, which is what I use.

However, every time I click on the created channel, it just goes to a black screen, then goes to the wii menu, then to another black screen.

Any suggestions?

2. WiiCrazy

WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

May 8, 2008
    Istanbul
    In which folder do you have gx?

Forwarder searches for it under these folders, first under sd card then using usb...

{"fat:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol"}
    {"fat:/apps/usbloadergx/boot.dol"},
    {"fat:/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol"},
    {"fat:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol"}

3. Kurono.
    OP

Kurono. Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    The loader itself works fine. I only have an issue when I use the Channel created with Crap.

4. WiiCrazy

WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

May 8, 2008
    Istanbul
    Well I've not asked you if loader was working fine or not... Please read my first sentence...

5. Kurono.
    OP

Kurono. Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    {"sd:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol"}

6. megatron_lives

megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2006
    Hampshire
    Dude, just try another loader. The loader should be in the channel you creat with crap, so it doesn't matter which one you have on your SD. eg. I have USB loader GX, but I used Loadstructor with cloader for my channels- the program puts the cloader into the channel, it doesn't forward to USB loader GX.

Hope that helps

m

7. Kurono.
    OP

Kurono. Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    I could easily do that, however, like everyone, I have my preferences, and I prefer USB Loader GX. So if I can get it working, I'd prefer to use a channel for USB Loader GX. I'll switch to a different loader if I have to, but until then... [​IMG]

8. Kurono.
    OP

Kurono. Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    Can anyone help me?

9. Christopho

Christopho GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    If you're having trouble, then just go online and find a fowarder for the game. It's not like you'll see USB Loader GX load up and auto-click the game in fast motion. There's no way you can even tell that it's loading from USB Loader GX. I recently got a NSMB fowarder, since my mom (don't ask -.- she likes the classics I guess LOL) doesn't really know how to use USB Loader GX, off some fowarder animated fowarder thread and then it just goes to a black screen, you see it saying "searching..." or w/e and then the game loads up. Just go to google, gbatemp.net search box, wiihacks.com search box, or any other reliable forum then type in "Red Steel Fowarder" or something.

Hope I helped ^^