Crackdown 3 delayed to 2019 (Update)

IMG_3667.JPG

In what will be another blow to Xbox One owners, industry insiders suggest that the troubled Xbox One exclusive Crackdown 3 will be delayed yet again - this time until 2019.

This is not the first time the game had been delayed nor is it the first signs of struggled development for Microsoft's first party studios with the prior cancellation of Fable Legends and Scalebound.

Are you an Xbox One owner? Are you content with the offerings by Microsoft this generation?

:arrow: Source

EDIT: Microsoft has confirmed the delay.

Last edited by Chary,

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A pity since I got game pass until October so I could play Crackdown 3 too but I don't expect much from this game besides mindless fun.

I got every current gen console and I'm not content with anyone's offerings tbh, but I dig into Microsoft games (made 1000g/1000g this week on State of Decay 2) and game pass made it easy to play their games day 1 instead of waiting for sales.

Loving their backwards compatibility program. Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and now being able to play Morrowind and SW KOTOR with a controller makes me happy, just waiting on Tales of Vesperia now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe the actual Scalebound sucked so much they decided to pull the plug. I wish they did that for Recore and Sea of Thieves.
I fairly enjoyed recore or at least would have withount the shitty pull system for cores

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :)