Crackdown 3 delayed to 2019 (Update)

IMG_3667.JPG

In what will be another blow to Xbox One owners, industry insiders suggest that the troubled Xbox One exclusive Crackdown 3 will be delayed yet again - this time until 2019.

This is not the first time the game had been delayed nor is it the first signs of struggled development for Microsoft's first party studios with the prior cancellation of Fable Legends and Scalebound.

Are you an Xbox One owner? Are you content with the offerings by Microsoft this generation?

:arrow: Source

EDIT: Microsoft has confirmed the delay.

Last edited by Chary,

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For a moment there I thought games were about fun and not ratings from people who flip a 6/10 to a 9/10 depending on the color of the game case.

I honestly believe it's a matter of which kind of games do you like. If a guy is not into single player, story driven stuff no ratings are going to help. Not criticizing Sony's console, which I also own and play, just stating that fun and personal preference are what actually matter. Follow your bias, not someone else's.
As another owner of both consoles I agree with you, but only to a certain extent... BC is truly fantastic, and running Red Dead on Xbox One X is a sight to behold, but it's far too clear MS is having a real issue getting the games out, so much so that I'd be gutted if I could only have one machine and had picked the Xbox (at this moment), last year Sony smashed it with the exclusives, and Nintendo on the Switch = Wow! ...MS? Forza 7 and Cuphead. The fact that Sony fans that also have a decent PC gaming rig can also play these games would make it even worse.. This year Sony have already rolled out a massive AAA God of War: MS? Unfinished to fukk Sea of Thieves, and almost unplayable to fukk State of Decay 2.
Next week at E3 sure we'll probably see footage of the next Halo and Gears, but they're ages off! Looks like we're stuck with Forza Horizon 4, which while I cannot fukkin wait to get, it's just one game...

Reactions: netovsk

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
For a moment there I thought games were about fun and not ratings from people who flip a 6/10 to a 9/10 depending on the color of the game case.

I honestly believe it's a matter of which kind of games do you like. If a guy is not into single player, story driven stuff no ratings are going to help. Not criticizing Sony's console, which I also own and play, just stating that fun and personal preference are what actually matter. Follow your bias, not someone else's.
I only brought the ratings up because I'm pretty sure my personal opinion wouldn't matter in this situation, ratings are more global, not saying one should base his level of fun on them.

Reactions: netovsk

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, could MS possibly f*** up any more this gen? I love my Xbox One, but seriously this is just embarrassing. There is literally nothing to look forward to this year (that we know of)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's been longer than that, was meant to be released in 2016: all that's happening here is MS are so jealous of Sony they just want their very own The Last Guardian....
3 years to make a game damn, im guessing this game will be complete shit when it comes out, i bet they started from scratch at least 3 or 4 times lol.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
ps4 isnt any better. at least xb1 has a huge amount of backward compatible games
Actually PS4 is better, at least when it comes to exclusive games, which is the main reason to use one console over another. You are right that Xbox has completely blown away PS4 when it comes to backwards compatibility, while a great feature, it isn't one most people would buy a console for. The Xbone is the first major console since the Saturn I don't own, just because there is literally nothing I need it for. It has no exclusive games of note and I already own a 360.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually PS4 is better, at least when it comes to exclusive games, which is the main reason to use one console over another. You are right that Xbox has completely blown away PS4 when it comes to backwards compatibility, while a great feature, it isn't one most people would buy a console for. The Xbone is the first major console since the Saturn I don't own, just because there is literally nothing I need it for. It has no exclusive games of note and I already own a 360.
This. So much this.
Even desperately trying to find something of interest on the XBone that I can't play on PC, I struggle.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am the same, I came up with wanting Rare replay, That's it. But not worth buying the console for.
same, rare replay is the best thing xbox has of exclusive really and sadly its just old games compilation that you might already have as well lol.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
as a PS4 player, I really want Microsoft to succeed so that Sony has some competition (see Sony's stance on cross-play)

but...FUUUUCK Microsoft really fucked hard. They fucked Halo, Forza and GoW and now they can't do anything else but schmooze with developers to get timed exclusivity windows (Tomb Raider etc)

Microsoft needs some killer 1st party IP's bad.

Reactions: shaunj66

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
as a PS4 player, I really want Microsoft to succeed so that Sony has some competition (see Sony's stance on cross-play)

but...FUUUUCK Microsoft really fucked hard. They fucked Halo, Forza and GoW and now they can't do anything else but schmooze with developers to get timed exclusivity windows (Tomb Raider etc)

Microsoft needs some killer 1st party IP's bad.

That's not even taking into account that Forza and Gears can be played on PC now too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol