Hacking Coverflow7 USB Loader

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don Killah said:
So speedy, you can confirm that with the video set to 16/9 (within the wii's internal settings) AND a widescreen tv, both the covers and background are displayed the right way?

No glitch/distortion?

Edit :
to the CF7 team... i guess we should talk about our new project now. some people are even forgetting about us:
USB LoaderGX: 70
Configurable USB Loader: 43
Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface: 38
Ultimate USB Loader: 31
Official v1.x : 15
USB Loader GUI-FX: 11
Coverflow7: 8
sleep.gif
'

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=154...t=0&start=0

hi everybody

Coverflow7... +1
yay.gif

Coverflow7 [ 15 ] ** [4.66%]

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
cdreams said:
If we show you all then it won't be a surprise. We ant it to work and look proper before we show, that is all. Be patient my good man. Good things come to those that wait
wink.gif

It better be something totally awesome then, like PS3 iso support!
Nah kidding of course. Just take all the time you need!

pepperoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As the poll shows... if you want your loader to be popular, it's gotta be open source and lots of people working on it...

itsmeoreo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the - uninstall function doesnt work for me. i checked the config and its on advanced mode. when i push the - button, i see flashes of possibly the options of removing a game, but no options ever show on the screen. i ended up using a different loader to delete games.

any reason why its not working?

killzusall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if this has already been mentioned but the thread is getting rather long now. i think this is by far the best loader and always look forward to your latest updates but it would be superb if you could have an auto updater - a bit like homebrew channel and homebrew browser have.

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The remove function has been removed... check the changelog.
QUOTE said:
- Removed the ability to delete a game while pressing minus in the settings screen.
It's fully working with no issues or anything else. It's just that i don't like this option to be implemented in the loader. Most user use a WBFS manager to install/remove their games: i think that's the best solution. If several user ask for it to be reintegrated, then i'll do it.
Till then...

@pep:
To be populour our loader doesn't need lots of coder to work on it, but nice features.
All loaders are working the same way, it's just the GUI that is different...
Plus we got 3 talented coders working on it: Usptactical (the one and only who implemented the cover display in the usb loader everyone then used his sources or improved them). Atupac and me.

Then comes the aesthetic part, with another bunch of talented members: Cdreams and Mr.Oops
We're still doing this on our spare time, but believe me our project is really great, at least it looks like to me and to all the others who managed to take a glance at our work (Ganons and Vidboy10 ^^)

itsmeoreo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don Killah said:
The remove function has been removed... check the changelog.
QUOTE said:
- Removed the ability to delete a game while pressing minus in the settings screen.
It's fully working with no issues or anything else. It's just that i don't like this option to be implemented in the loader. Most user use a WBFS manager to install/remove their games: i think that's the best solution. If several user ask for it to be reintegrated, then i'll do it.
Till then...

oh ok. thanks for the clarification.

cdreams

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
@Ganons
Yes checked the link and I have tried pretty much everything. I have a legit copy of Zelda on it's way and that should fix my issue. If not then I will be getting a modchip.

Thanks for the link and help though
wink.gif

@mamopapai
When you say pattern control, what so you mean? Are you referring to where you place the covers?

killzusall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cdreams said:
Don, yeah I was an idiot and never had preloader only Starfall, but I cant boot anything except legit NTSC games. I wasted about 10 DVD's last night trying different things and I think the only way to fix it now is to load Zelda and hope my hack is still installed, then have the wadmanager boot.dol onmy sd and walk backwards in the game and hopefully it will boot the boot.dol and take me into wadmanager and then I can delete the fooked wad.

Regarding the project, I just posted on the blog so see what I say there about it
wink.gif

what about comex's banner bomb?

mamaopapai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
cdreams said:
@mamopapai
When you say pattern control, what so you mean? Are you referring to where you place the covers?

Means, dont show the games, like Ultimate Usb loader, in titles.txt when they mark the < XXXX = GAME NAME = 1 > They dont show in the list

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@killzusall:
to install bannerbomb, you need to get access to the SM, and Cd can't... all he got is a blackscreen.

@mamaopapai:
This feature is not included in the loader, i don't really see the point of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed