schraat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Fat init Fail.
Make sure is DLDI patched.
What does this mean? I have patch the DScovered.nds with Dldi Tool and name it to akmenue4.nds is this right? but I still have this error

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

schraat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1.Can test it now because my r4 is not at home.I test it tomorow.

I have added it but with the patched akmenu4.nds from your post works nothing.It shows no covers only the settings picture.
I dont understand why this not working.I coppied the new patched akmenu4.nds in the root of microsd card.And ovewrite the old one.I need a patched one for my acecard not for my R4.What do i wrong

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
yoshi.png

I think I'm nearly finished the new theme format. I'll put the details her once I do, hopefully some of you will feel up to creating some default themes for the next release!

So far in the new format I have...
Time on top screen with custom font and location
Month/Year on top screen with custom font and location
Calender on top screen with custom font and location
Custom start button location on bottom screen
Custom start menu location on bottom screen
New (better?) settings screen
About screen
Help screen
Custom font on bottom screen (cover names and setting screen etc.)
and maybe a couple of things I can't remember right now.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, thank you for testing.
I have not tested this package at all
tongue.gif

In fact the method to launch ROM has been slightly changed in r54 (you might even notice autorunWithLastRom() is implemented in main.cpp, not mainwnd.cpp), so I wasn't sure this patch was correct.

Thank you for great report!

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spinal, is there any plans to implement Cheat Support without having to use our flashcarts native menu?

I'm not even sure specific builds for specific flashcarts would be nessesary. It could even be as simple as implementing several types of Cheat Databases such as Usercheat.dat, EVOCheats, etc.

In fact the Menu for cheats doesn't even have to be that fancy, it can be really really basic.

I will absolutely throw myself at your feet if you implement cheats.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smitty96 said:
Hey Spinal, I'm having some trouble with your Windows app. It tells me I need Microsoft Visual Basic installed to use it, but I don't have that. Is there any other way to add covers?
Install Microsoft .NET framework via windows update.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Utsuho Reiuji said:
Spinal, is there any plans to implement Cheat Support without having to use our flashcarts native menu?

I'm not even sure specific builds for specific flashcarts would be nessesary. It could even be as simple as implementing several types of Cheat Databases such as Usercheat.dat, EVOCheats, etc.

Simple!? you are joking right?

1. From what I can tell, only akaio will use cheats using the autoboot method.
2. I really don't want to figure (a) how to read the various cheat.dat files and (b) how akaio stores the selected cheats to be loaded along with the game
3. If you have to cheat in a game, you really shouldn't be playing it to start with.

smitty96

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
smitty96 said:
Hey Spinal, I'm having some trouble with your Windows app. It tells me I need Microsoft Visual Basic installed to use it, but I don't have that. Is there any other way to add covers?
Well, you see, I don't have Windows. So I can't do that. Is there anywhere that I can just download the .NET framework? I should be able to use it via Wine.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
smitty96 said:
Mantis41 said:
smitty96 said:
Well, you see, I don't have Windows. So I can't do that. Is there anywhere that I can just download the .NET framework? I should be able to use it via Wine.
I have tested it with wine. You can make it work but its extremely buggy.
First install .net 2.0 using winetricks, then go to wine config and put /media/yourSD/ (replace "yourSD" with real name lol) to some drive name and put it as floppy disk. After that it works partly which means that cover importing and loading makes them black.
If you have made covers manually eg. with gimp and placed them to covers folder then it should work fine enought.

There were disgussion about linux version maaany pages back?

smitty96

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Mario92 said:
smitty96 said:
Mantis41 said:
smitty96 said:
I have tested it with wine. You can make it work but its extremely buggy.
First install .net 2.0 using winetricks, then go to wine config and put /media/yourSD/ (replace "yourSD" with real name lol) to some drive name and put it as floppy disk. After that it works partly which means that cover importing and loading makes them black.
If you have made covers manually eg. with gimp and placed them to covers folder then it should work fine enought.

There were disgussion about linux version maaany pages back?
Didn't work for me. I got all the stuff installed, but DSCovery gives some error and never opens, but the program doesn't quit. I've actually tried DSCovered once or twice before, but I couldn't get it to work even on my dad's computer with Windows. I think I'm pretty much through with it unless it gets ported to Mono.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...