Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Takoru said:
j0k3r said:
hi @ all,
I have 2 Questions,

1.) Can I add this Loader to preloader, to let the wii boot into this loader, like the UBSLoader_GX, when yes, how does that work.
2.) The Full Cover Download doesnt work. No one of my new Games, get a Cover from the Cover Download site :/.

You're german, so (sorry GBATemp Users, just use Google Translate if you're interested
tongue.gif
):

Zu 1.): Du kannst USBLoader GX natürlich zu preloader hinzufügen. Um das zu machen, platziere die "boot.dol" in das Hauptverzeichnis deiner SD Karte (den sogenannten "root").
Dann startest du preloader, klickst auf "Load/Install File" und klickst deine boot.dol an.
Diese wird nun von preloader verwendet, wenn du auf "Installed File" klickst.
Wenn das getan ist, starte den USBLoader GX, ändere dein Updateverzeichnis in SD:/ um (da die boot.dol nun in deinem SD Hauptverzeichnis liegt und diese dann geupdatet wird).
Zu 2.): Es gibt eine neue revision567, möglicherweise funktioniert das mit dieser.
Das liegt daran, da WiiBoxart nun einen Memberbereich hat, für den man zahlen muss.
Mit der neuen revision567 wurde angeblich eine andere URL zum laden der Cover gewählt, musste testen.

1st of all please in English...

2nd thing is he asked if he can use this loader with preloader instead of usbloader gx

3rd no usbloader gx support inside a WiiFlow Topic
wacko.gif

4th please post in English

5th please post in English

thanks
biggrin.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using GX for months and have only just tried this one. The 3d covers look great, especially if you use the full covers (front and rear). Compatability seems the same as GX and this one is a little easier to setup. I love the way you can get the covers from anywhere and do not have the issue of making them fake 3d, much easier.

Just wanted to say thanks for another great loader.
bow.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bluescreen81 said:
Spidy1000 said:
@Hibernatus

will you be implementing the new WiiBoxArt site login?
i'm not a donator off this site at the moment as your loader is not supporting the new login requirements.
Please let us know what your plans are...

QUOTE(Hibern @ Jun 28 2009, 08:23 PM) I will try to find a new solution for covers. If someone sets a new site up, please tell me.

just read last page...
easy and quick solutions on this available.

I read the post, but i'm still curious if the new site login will be implemented or not.

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bluescreen81 said:

2nd thing is he asked if he can use this loader with preloader instead of usbloader gx

wacko.gif

thanks
biggrin.gif

I dont asked about GX Support in this thread, I only asked 2 Questions, and no one of my 2 Qustions were answered corretcly. IS THIS LOADER preloader compatible, and when yes, how can I set WiiFlow, in preloader as boot device ??? Only installing the wiiflow boot.dol in preloader ?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. This works with preloader autoboot function. Its the same with any .dol, put it on the root of the sd card then set it up through the preloader menu.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
bluescreen81 said:
Takoru said:
j0k3r said:
hi @ all,
I have 2 Questions,

1.) Can I add this Loader to preloader, to let the wii boot into this loader, like the UBSLoader_GX, when yes, how does that work.
2.) The Full Cover Download doesnt work. No one of my new Games, get a Cover from the Cover Download site :/.

You're german, so (sorry GBATemp Users, just use Google Translate if you're interested
tongue.gif
):

Zu 1.): Du kannst USBLoader GX natürlich zu preloader hinzufügen. Um das zu machen, platziere die "boot.dol" in das Hauptverzeichnis deiner SD Karte (den sogenannten "root").
Dann startest du preloader, klickst auf "Load/Install File" und klickst deine boot.dol an.
Diese wird nun von preloader verwendet, wenn du auf "Installed File" klickst.
Wenn das getan ist, starte den USBLoader GX, ändere dein Updateverzeichnis in SD:/ um (da die boot.dol nun in deinem SD Hauptverzeichnis liegt und diese dann geupdatet wird).
Zu 2.): Es gibt eine neue revision567, möglicherweise funktioniert das mit dieser.
Das liegt daran, da WiiBoxart nun einen Memberbereich hat, für den man zahlen muss.
Mit der neuen revision567 wurde angeblich eine andere URL zum laden der Cover gewählt, musste testen.

wacko.gif

thanks
biggrin.gif

Oh my god, I missed the thread... I'm sorry!

But it's working with the same method for ANY loader.

Btw.: I don't know how bad Google Translate does translate, but I described here, how preloader is working with USBLoader GX.
Not how USBLoader GX is working with WiiFlow, I just... missed the thread. My bad.

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mestapho said:
Yes. This works with preloader autoboot function. Its the same with any .dol, put it on the root of the sd card then set it up through the preloader menu.

The normal boot.dol from the wiiflow loader ?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Just copy and paste it to the root. It can also be renamed so you know what .dol it is. ie: wiiflow.dol

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mestapho said:
Yep. Just copy and paste it to the root. It can also be renamed so you know what .dol it is. ie: wiiflow.dol

...tHX, can I del the dol after setting it up in preloader, or must it stay in root ?

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mestapho said:

...I ask because of the boot.dol from the UABloader_GX. It uses a diff boot.dol for preloader. The dol for the preloader is only 600kb and the default dol is around 2.5mb.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
j0k3r said:
mestapho said:

...I ask because of the boot.dol from the UABloader_GX. It uses a diff boot.dol for preloader. The dol for the preloader is only 600kb and the default dol is around 2.5mb.

maybe the small one is only a forwarder dol?

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
j0k3r said:
mestapho said:

...tHX, can I del the dol after setting it up in preloader, or must it stay in root ?

QUOTE(mestapho @ Jun 29 2009, 12:20 PM)
No the .dol stays in the root.

The DOL can be deleted after intalled into preloader... I think it writes it to nand or something.. Works fine without my .dol there.

xomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is hosting needed for wii covers or something? I have unlimited space/bandwidth if anyone is interested.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dlxowhd said:
how do get unlimted bandwidth
how much u pay
39.99 including my voice over ip service at www.cia.com
tongue.gif

i hope the feature for the login to the web site for wiibox cover don't get implanted , we should not have to pay to download pictures that most of the time that have been upload or made by someone else,

i'm paying 40$ per month for unlimited internet access, yes it is not the fastest but it work, and it is cheap,

the web site already as publicity i don't think we should be paying, the publicity is taking care of paying the website owner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro