Hacking Coverflow demo

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hibern has been chatting to myself and a few others about this for quite a bit and he has had it at this stage for quite a while. I thought the setup was so good i was willing to code the site for full covers for him, and luckily the other loaders picked up on the idea as well.

I think its very fast and very smooth and a credit to his coding skills. Hibern is very busy at the moment and he will keep working on this , but he is very restricted on time at the moment.

As it is i think its perfectly usable and pretty great , but Hibern is a bit of a prefectionist and wants everything a certain way , which is great for the rest of us in the community.

As Blinddude said (and huge thanks to himself an bubba for the full covers) the site needs a lot of the full covers to make this better for all , so if people can break out their scanners and upload JPG files for full covers

PLEASE ONLY UPLOAD FULL COVER JPG'S - people are renaming PNG extensions to end in JPG and though they upload and display , they wont work for loaders or when linked

UPLOAD JPG FULL COVERS ONLY

FoGBaV

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This loader is the fat lady ... wohooo... thank you soooo much ....

are you shure you didn't programm the org. Nintendo Loader to ? 8)

Great work !

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just tested this loader, damn it looks nice
biggrin.gif

I also noticed that some covers are not being downloaded and I had them on my computer so I will upload it to the Wii Boxart site.

Thanks Hibern!

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been beta testing this and it's nice to finally see a public release. Hibern has really done an outstanding job, the loader looks nothing but amazing.

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please, someone can help me because I tried everything but I cannot find where to put the covers and I don't know how to change the loader.ini.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that usbloader GX has carousel mode, grid-flow, scrollbar, etc. it would be awesome if they were able to get this source code, optimise it, and add it as a button to the top of GX. That would be the ultimate loader!

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome loader!
smile.gif

Is it possible to make it stop so you can look at the back of the cover... like flip the case around.. then flip it back to look at the front. Or can it only be seen when it quickly turns automatically. Wasnt sure if it could be done and I just couldnt figure it out.

EDIT: Stupid me, finally figured it out. Press left and right. lol sheesh I dunno why I didnt try that before.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Excelent work Hibern...stable and good looking
smile.gif

Just wish for 2 things:

- Video Patch (to enable PAL on NTSC and NTSC on PAL)
- Display region of Backup (PAL/NTSC)

With both those things...i've found myself my new default Loader
smile.gif

Great work..thanks.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kedest said:
hibern, could you perhaps use a different folder than \usb-loader in root?
It is conflicting with another loader

conflicting with what? the 3d covers use a different folder than the coverflow loader of Beardface

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ChronoX_ said:
kedest said:

conflicting with what? the 3d covers use a different folder than the coverflow loader of Beardface

The 2D covers use the same folder. And this loader used 225 as height, that's not compatible with beardface's loader, which requires 224 as height.

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
amiga said:
Please, someone can help me because I tried everything but I cannot find where to put the covers and I don't know how to change the loader.ini.

The covers go in /usb-loader/boxcovers

3d covers need the full 6 digit game id

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kedest said:
ChronoX_ said:
kedest said:

The 2D covers use the same folder. And this loader used 225 as height, that's not compatible with beardface's loader, which requires 224 as height.

Is the folder usb-loader/covers because I've put all the covers at 225 on this folder and doesn't work indeed I put them on every folder I could in usb-loader and nothing I get the empty covers but not the other ones, I'm thinking maybe is because I got cios rev 9, I don't know. Anyone has the same problem?

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Would be really helpful if someone could give a list of the various items/names of the png files and names in the theme.ini etc we can change, id like to change the size of the text and icon once you select a game as i think it looks too big but dont know what this is called in theme.ini ??.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amiga said:
Is the folder usb-loader/covers because I've put all the covers at 225 on this folder and doesn't work indeed I put them on every folder I could in usb-loader and nothing I get the empty covers but not the other ones, I'm thinking maybe is because I got cios rev 9, I don't know. Anyone has the same problem?

this loader uses 160x244 for the 2d covers and either 512x340 or 300x200 for the full cover art. none of the fully graphical interfaces use the 255. like i`ve said before, both loaders can be put on the same card no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte